FCR Roofing & Construction

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2013

B Rated | 2 Reviews

FCR Roofing & Construction provides courteous professional, and personalized service from our factory certified, trained staff and affordable pricing. With over a combined 50 years of experience we share our construction and home improvement knowledge with our customers. We run 3 full time home improvement crews and 5 roofing crews to serve your needs. Once tried, always satisfied. "There's nothing we cant do."...

Atlantis Drainage Solutions

Atlantis Drainage Solutions was incorporated in 1997. The President, Ken Banks, was previously employed with a local foundation repair company for 6 1/2 years before starting his own company. It was his belief based on personal experience, as well as professional engineer statements, that the majority (85%) of wet basements could be made dry or maintained dry by improving and managing the water run-off (drainage) around the structure. Therefore our motto became, We Correct the Cause Not the Symptom!

09/21/2016

They gave me an estimate and like never got back to me or do anything wasted a bunch of time. They took up my time. The price was pretty fair. They never got back to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used FCR Roofing & Construction for roofing for a quot.

CATEGORY roofing

04/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced nine windows in our sunroom. They were here on time but had to leave to go to Home Depot to get the trim. We had said that we wanted white trim when we ordered the Windows, so not sure why they didn't have it with them. | |They were nice and really enjoyed working with Dan. We felt like he was a straight shooter and didn't feel like he was selling us on something we didn't need.

CATEGORY driveway gates

Roofing & Home Remodeling.

HVAC, complete electrical services and complete plumbing services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available