Eric Christensen MD

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

There are 5 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

05/20/2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Eric Christensen since 2004 when I had sinus surgery for re-occurring cysts. Over the years I have found Dr. Christensen to be patient, extremely gentle and kind as he checks the nasal cavity.  This is not the easiest area to access comfortably, but he makes it bearable. Fortunately, there were no cysts this time.  We discussed help for my allergy issues, but I choose ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check for sinus cysts which had been a problem in the past.  Allergy medication.

05/29/2012

He is a very cool guy and he was really good.  I have not seen him in the recent past but if I have to I would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I visited Dr Christensen only once when I had a very bad ear infection.  He is my otolaryngologist.

02/10/2012

I have probably been seeing him for 10 years. He is very personable and has a very good bedside manner. He is very accessible. He is a good doctor. Everyone in the office is really friendly and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Eric Christensen for ear, nose and throat care.

05/27/2009

They are very good and very effective. I don’t see them on a regular basis. I only went to see him when I was having some allergy problems, but I felt that people looked out for him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Eric Christensen is my ear, nose, and throat doctor. I last went in to see him 3 years ago.

Otolaryngologist