Cridder Ridder

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since February 2005

We are a full service wildlife removal company, with usually same day or next day appointments. We accept cash, check, or credit card....

Latka Gutter Cleaning

I started this company back in 2018 to provide the highest quality gutter cleaning in the Kansas City Metro area. We have been doing so since I started and will continue to be affordable, reliable and the best gutter cleaning service in the KC area.

10/04/2019

The traps and bait were just set today so we have to wait and see if they are effective. The Cridder Ridder workmen who did the work were courteous, friendly and professional. They showed up on time and called to let us know they were on the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mice and squirrels in the attic.

05/29/2018

We had a bat that would hang out on our porch at night. I know they are helpful but I do not enjoy sweeping up after it every morning. My phone message was promptly returned. Suggestions were given over the phone. I appreciated that since those were free and that doesn’t happen much anymore. I did have him come out because I wanted him to check the attic, just to make sure there weren’t any up the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a bat on the porch.

10/25/2017

We would highly recommend Critter Ridder.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a squirrel problem on our roof. Critter Ridder spent a lot of time watching the pattern of activity and then created a plan of action for us. In the process they also identified a potential unhealthy situation in our attic from a previous bat population. Another company had not deemed it important to let us know the bat droppings left in the attic after bats were removed was a health concern. Critter Ridder also took care of that problem. Both employees were helpful, professional and punctual.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

08/15/2017

I called this company after the former company stood me up. I needed quick action since I was trying to sell my home. They came to the rescue and were perfectly on schedule. I was a little shocked over the price, but I also recognoze that bats are a specialty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed bats from attic and cleaned bat feces from attic.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

05/18/2017

Well. No evidence of the critters so far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To find out how a chipmunk was getting in, make sure it was no longer in the house or walls and patch the possible entry spots. Also caught a long black snake by the side of the house and took it away to relocate. The snake was harmless but I have a snake phobia so the extra $69.00 charge was well worth it.

CATEGORY animal removal

Animal removal, including squirrels, raccoon, bats, skunks, opossum, ground hog, mice, moles, and snakes. We also repair damage from animals, such as siding, insulation removal/replacement, cement work, and electrical.

We do not work with insects currently.