Barnds Companies

Founded 1965 • Angie's List since March 2004

B Rated | 12 Reviews

With over 45 years of experience, Barnds Companies has the knowledge, personnel, and expertise to handle all commercial and residential property management and service needs. We are a Kansas City owned and operated property management provider specializing in Lawn and Tree Care, Landscaping, Homes Association Management, Plumbing and Electric, Heating and Cooling, Painting and Renovation, Tenant Finishing, Pest Control, Snow and Ice Removal, Outdoor Fireplaces and Kitchens, General Contracting, and Construction Management. Our long history of providing property management services across Kansas City, allows us to handle any project big or small....

Petersons Lawn & Landscaping

Petersons lawn & garden has been servicing Johnson county KS for over 15 years. From Leawood to Lenexa our goal is to provide every property with a pro simple solution for everyday lawn and landscape needs. Ask about our weekly lawn mowing prices for 2021!!!

04/26/2018

I had Barnds turn on my sprinklers for the spring and the first time I used my sprinklers there was a leak in the outside pipe were they had overly tightened it which caused a crack in the pipe. I had water coming into my basement probable for a few days before I discovered the problem. First I called my builder's foreman and explained what was happening and he walked me through turning off my wat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler service

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

10/27/2016

CATEGORY irrigation systems

09/03/2012

Since I use them for multiple things each time they are reliable and professional for every service:lawn sprinkler on and offlawn programextermination

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Barnds for years.  They are reliable and professional.  I only have to call once and they will take care of whatever I have requested.  It is so nice not to have to make several calls just to get something taken care of.I use their lawn program and extermination services.

CATEGORY pest control,landscaping,lawn service

08/19/2004

I WAS LOOKING FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO CONSOLIDATE LAWN CARE SERVICES TO A SINGLE FIRM FOR SHRUB TRIMMING, MULCHING, MOWING, AND LANDSCAPE ADVICE. I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED AFTER READING POSITIVE REVIEWS ON ANGIE'S LIST, THAT THEY NEVER RESPONDED TO REPEATED REQUESTS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I CALLED THIS COMPANY TWICE TO SCHEDULE AN ON-SITE VISIT FOR AN ESTIMATE. MY CALLS WERE NEVER RETURNED AND NO ESTIMATE WAS EVER PROVIDED.

CATEGORY lawn service

06/21/2004

MY YARD HAS NEVER LOOKED BETTER. THEY DO A WONDERFUL JOB AND KEEP IT LOOKING BEAUTIFUL. I REALLY ENJOY WORKING WITH PAUL BARNDS. HE IS VERY NICE, HELPFUL, AND ACCOMMODATING. I HAVE A LARGE CORNER LOT, SO IT HAS TO LOOK NICE AND THEY DO A VERY GOOD JOB.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY DO ALL OF MY LAWN AND GARDEN WORK. THEY MOW ONCE A WEEK AND THEY DO ALL OF MY TRIMMING AND FLOWER BED MAINTENANCE.

CATEGORY lawn service

Turf Management, Lawn Renovation & Fall Seeding, Landscaping Design & Installation, Tree & Shrub Services, Drainage Improvements, Brush Hogging.

Check, Financing Available