Associated Audiologists, Inc.

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since April 2008

Associated Audiologists' staff of 14 university-trained audiologists are Fellows of the American Academy of Audiology, specializing in hearing care, vestibular and balance disorders, and tinnitus. Associated Audiologists is contracted with most insurances....

12/26/2017

Dr Petrosky, Au.D. at the North Kansas City office, has provided excellent service for my wife! She listens to her patients, provides information, including all available options from testing to prescribing hearing aid services. Total care from testing to fitting to additional follow up. Highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife required a hearing evalulation which lead to hearing aids for both ears.

CATEGORY audiology,hearing aids

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to hear of your positive experience and look forward to assisting you further.

04/10/2017

They say I need a hearing aid but I will get another opinion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Too expensive

CATEGORY radiology

Thank you for your review. Associated Audiologists, Inc appreciates the opportunity to consult with you. We were pleased to provide you with medical referral options and the widest range of digital hearing aid technology options and costs. Please let us know if we can provide any further information or assistance.

07/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hearing test.

CATEGORY audiology

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy we were able to assist in your hearing care. If there is anything we can do to serve you in the future, please let us know.

04/26/2013

They are very professional.They are interested in helping people hear better. They sell a very high quality product and they are willing to stand behind it and work with you as long as it takes to get it right. There are several audiologists in the group and I deal with Dr. Dane.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Associated Audiologists for hearing aids last August and I have been there a few times since.

CATEGORY audiology

We appreciate your kind review and are happy we were able to assist in your hearing care. If there is anything we can do to serve you in the future, please let us know.

03/14/2013

.My husband sees Dana Jacobson, an audiologist at this location. He was fitted with 2 hearing aids about 2 years ago and we go every 6 months for followup. They are very professional and all have very extensive training. Dana has been excellent at adjusting the hearing aids and physically modifying them so they were less obtrusive to my husband, which increases compliance in wearing them. I have n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband was not satisfied with his 10 year old hearing aids and wasn't wearing them much at all. So 2 years ago I checked on the audiologists available in the Kansas City Metropolitan area. I found Associated Audiologists and we have been very happy with their service. We go every 6 months for adjustment visits. Dana Jacobson is our audiologist at the South Overland Park office and we have been very pleased with her professional expertise.

CATEGORY audiology

Thank you for your kind review our our services. We are happy to be able to partner in your husband's hearing care. Please let us know how we may be of further assistance to you.

Associated Audiologists, Inc. is the Kansas City area’s leader in audiologic care, featuring professionals who use advanced diagnostic and verification technology to diagnose and treat hearing loss, offering digital hearing aid products from the world’s most respected manufacturers. We provide help for patients suffering with dizziness and/or imbalance disorders, using the latest diagnostic equipment and treatment techniques. We also provide evaluation and management of tinnitus.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available