Aldrich Contracting Co

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since May 2005

At Aldrich Contracting, we are dedicated to helping you love your home again. Whether you’re finally ready to remodel your kitchen and bath or want to prepare your home for your golden years, We have been in business since 2002. We have an in-house designer who specializes in making your space functional and beautiful. We are committed to high levels of customer service with great attention to detail. Owned and operated by Dave & Celia Aldrich. Additional Email - info@aldrichcontracting.com. Award winning....

Nu Home Inc

25  REVIEWS
Nu Home Inc

02/25/2020

The bathroom remodels included removing the existing shower, bathtub, and existing vanities down to the studs. Aldrich Contracting then installed a new onyx shower, tile flooring, toilet, vanity with granite top, plumbing, lighting, and drywall repair in the master bath. They installed a new tub base, wall and floor tile, toilet, vanity with a quartz top, plumbing, lighting, vent fan, and drywall ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Aldrich Contracting Company to remodel a hall bathroom and master bathroom.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Thanks [Member Name Removed] Very happy to hear you are enjoying the remodeled kitchen and baths. I thought they turned out great! Thank you for the kind words, Dave

02/05/2020

Dave and Celia are a great team. Celia worked with us to pick a new paint color, stone, lighting, entry door and garage doors. Dave accompanied us to pick out windows and a patio door. They told us about products they have used in their own home. I never felt pressured to make a purchase. When I asked for their opinions, they were always happy to provide them. I never felt like I was being upsold....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
comprehensive exterior update

CATEGORY lighting,remodeling,replacement windows,doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We really impacted a number of areas at your home, they all look great! Thanks again, Dave

02/05/2020

We were very pleased with the results & Dave & Celia were very nice to work with. We will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a guest bath & kitchen.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed] We really enjoyed working with on your projects! I thought they turned out great! Thanks again, Dave

02/02/2020

Both projects went well. Dave and Celia and crew are great to work with! We will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bathroom Remodel.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I think both your kitchen and bath projects turned out great! Thanks again, Dave

01/31/2020

Aldrich Construction did a fantastic master bathroom remodel for our home. After interviewing four remodel companies, my wife and I choose Aldrich for their insight and honest pricing. Dave Aldrich made sure we were getting what we wanted throughout the process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We enjoyed working with both you and [Member Name Removed] throughout the project. I'm sure you will enjoy your master bed, bath, and closets for many years to come. Thanks again, Dave

Kitchen, bath remodeling, finished basements, deck, room additions & designer on staff.