Wal-Mart Supercenter

Angie's List since January 2004

B Rated | 10 Reviews

Additional phone - pharmacy - (913) 829-5300, Photo Center - (913) 829-8898, Vision Center - (913) 829-0808. Store hours - Daily 8:00 AM-10:00 PM....

Exact Performance Inc

Automotive repair that specializes in Japanese imports.

09/09/2013

Battery went dead and they prorated it for us and gave us a hew one

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace battery that was still under warratn

CATEGORY auto repair

C

07/16/2013

My experience with them wasn’t great. I was going to buy a couple of tires, which they said they had. Then it turned out that they didn’t; that was the main thing. They didn’t really seem to have anybody who knew what was going on. I think everybody was new. They thought that they had the tires and they didn’t. I don’t recall any other problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought two tires from Wal-Mart Supercenter.

CATEGORY car tires

01/13/2011

Good price, professional and car was ready when they said.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 2 tires installed and balanced.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

08/27/2009

I like that they provide quick service and the pharmacist is very good at giving you information about drug interaction. They are professional, responsive and punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Wal-Mart Supercenter pharmacy. The last time I was there was 2 days ago.

CATEGORY pharmacy

08/27/2009

I had a couple of unfavorable experiences with them before, but because of price I gave them another chance to see if they improved. They have improved and I feel their price is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Wal-Mart Supercenter yesterday for an oil change.

CATEGORY auto repair

Canopy home collection, cell phones, garden center, grocery, l.e.i. apparel, maternity, mcdonald's, pharmacy, photo center, 1-hour photo center, portrait studio, tire & lube, vision center.