Voorhies Cleaning Systems

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since July 2007

Locally owned & operated....

Miss Brightsides Maids

Welcome to Miss Brightsides Maids of Johnson Co. (www.missbrightsidesmaids.com). Cleaning homes for over 20 years, Miss Brightsides Maids is proud to serve the Johnson County and nearby areas. Our professionals arrive at your home in the Miss Brightsides red cars, bringing with them all the supplies and equipment needed to make your whole home as beautiful as it deserves to be! Our services include a free in-home estimate and more. From thorough kitchen and bathroom cleaning, to dusting ceiling fans, base boards, blinds and emptying waste baskets - Miss Brightsides home service professionals can do it all.

03/04/2020

They did a wonderful job. Came out and gave a personal estimate and followed up with great work at a reasonable price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

02/20/2020

Jeffrey performed an exellent job. He said he could remove most of the pet stains, and he did. He said he could restore the scent in the room to a pleasant aroma, and he did. He moved all the furniture, which I really appreciated, and returned it. There was one unsurmountable problem that not even he could improve: a book-sized hot coffee stain in the bedroom carpet. I will hire him in a minute fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed carpt cleaned on first floor (master bdrm, living rm.,dining rm.)

11/30/2019

Great - Jeff Voorhies and an assistant did the work. They were on time, took their time to do the job right and were absolutely professional in every way. I highly recommend this carpet cleaning service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

11/06/2018

I was very pleased with the professionalism and care taken in my home. I would hire this company in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a thorough cleaning of my carpet.

05/10/2018

I can't say enough good things about this company. They were polite, educated me when I had questions, and had great follow-up. When it turned out they were not able to remedy one of our stains, we were offered a refund on that portion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
upstairs carpet cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet & tile area rug cleaning, carpet protection treatment, odor control, water removal, tile & grout cleaning.

air duct cleaning