The Hairem

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since November 2014

All facets of hair design for the entire family, specializing in color correction. 18 technicians to serve you, most with over 12 years experience. We listen, we care, spa & gift packages, gift certificates. Sheryl Bjorgo Stylist / Owner Appointments Available Tuesday - Saturday AMENITY Walk-ins welcomed - appointments recommended. The staff at the Hairem strives to make everyone's experience in our salon a wonderful one every time....

06/14/2017

The environment there is welcoming and friendly. I have been there three times and have been very happy with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had my hair cut there and also had highlights. Sue is fantastic! My new hair salon for sure!

09/22/2015

Their punctuality is terrible but they're really good. They're a little pricey but I do it because I like the result. They're not very punctual which is very frustrating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a cut and color.

12/18/2014

Sheryl, Susie, and Abbey were wonderful! I made the mistake of going to the hair shop on Santa Fe and they ruined my hair! The ladies at the Hairem explained how they were going to fix my hair and make it look great. Then they made me feel welcome and good to their word, my hair looks great! Fantastic prices, excellent service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Highlight, lowlight, cut, style, condition, color correction

03/24/2014

My experience with them has been really good except for that they tend to be behind. They do a really good nice job for a pretty fair price for haircut.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Hairem is the hair salon that I go to get my haircut and color done.

04/04/2004

THEY ARE VERY FRIENDLY THERE AND MAKE YOU FEEL RIGHT AT HOME. VERY RECEPTIVE TO WHAT YOU WANT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SHAMPOO AND CUT.

CATEGORY hair salon

Hair Cuts, Hair Color, Brazilian Blowout, Hair Extensions, Hair Styling, Manicure, Pedicure

Therepudic Massage