La Bella Housecleaning LLC

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since April 2013

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2288 West Trail Drive

Olathe, KS 66061

La Bella Housecleaning LLC is a locally owned & operated proudly serving the Kansas City metro area with over 10 years of experience in residential & commercial housecleaning. We have 8 employees. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we make sure YOU are satisfied at all times. Our pricing is better than our competitors in our area. We work well with pets, you don't have to seclude them unless you know they are aggressive. Our focus is to keep your home healthy and clean. ...

house cleaning (176)home and garage organizing (2)

12/06/2019

We had La Bella over for a house cleaning and they did such a good job. We called on Tuesday and they were able to fit us in on Thursday. They cleaned everything very thoroughly and were very efficient! Our house has never looked so clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

07/24/2019

I contacted La Bella and asked for services to be performed Wednesday, and they fit me in. The ladies did an outstanding job. My wife and I could clean for days and still not get them same results. I highly recommend this company and will use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house cleaning.

06/13/2019

So professional and accommodating! I recommend 10/10!! I wasn’t intending on hiring anyone for regular services but decided their work was so impressive to hire them for bi weekly cleaning! My 3 daughters (ages 2, 3, and 5) think they are magic cleaning fairies bc they made their beds and put toys around for them!! They thought they put our flowers in the garden too! Haha! Needless to say we are a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
These ladies are truly amazing!! I’ve hired housekeepers in the past and they were awful and turned me off on the idea of hiring anyone else again for years. I truly am amazed by how thorough they were and the attention to detail. They did a deep clean throughout my 2800 sq home and it was filthy after renovating for the past year and moving into the house with 3 young children.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

04/14/2019

Laura and Marta have been cleaning our home for almost 2 years. They pay attention to the details and are open to suggestions. Occasionally they have been early, but they have never been late. The owner is prompt in returning texts and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

04/11/2019

I’ve used La Bella Housecleaning for about five years. They have consistently been professional, responsive, trustworthy and do a great job with the cleaning! Price is also very reasonable. I’ve referred them to several friends and would continue to do so!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

03/28/2019

I’ve used LaBella housecleaning for over 10 years. Not only are they affordable, but they are also always on time, and do a great job. I even trust them in my house when we are on vacation. I’ve referred them to dozens of friends and everyone has always been pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular bi- weekly housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2019

12/12/2018

They do a great job, they are quick and everything looks great when they are done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2018

11/07/2018

A thorough and beyond our expectations job. We are so fortunate to have found them and it was worth every penny. We are looking forward to continuing their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2018

08/13/2018

Sara's team arrived right on time (a little early actually), and Sara sent me a text when they were on the way. The ladies were all very friendly and they worked very hard! My house looks great and I would highly reccomend them to anybody! Looking at options for ongoing cleaning now too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Clean Special

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

Thanks am happy to help 😊

07/15/2018

Wonderful. My daughter is ready to have her second child any day and I treated her to a deep house cleaning. The ladies were prompt and very friendly. They went right to work and when she got home she was so impressed. The house was super clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my daughter's house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2018

Housecleaning services. I also offer commercial and residential cleaning. Move in and move out cleaning. Apartment cleaning. Also laundry services. Washing and drying your clothes.

ask for details