Curt Pierson

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20151231

13641 S Sycamore

Olathe, KS 66062

Curt Pierson Roofing/Construction Specialists Inc Johnson County Contractor License #2015-6405 10% discount up to 300.00 to Angie's list members. Free roof evaluations/inspections. Cash, Check, Visa & Mastercard Accepted....

roofing (83)skylight installation (10)

05/07/2020

We had someone replace a few of them a few months ago but they did not do it right and they charged much more for their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
the pipes on the roof needed the seals replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

Thank you.

02/20/2019

Great. Curt was courteous and punctual for our initial meeting. The quote was fair and he even mentioned I could get a military rebate. The crew was very professional and conscientious. And the cleanup was great after they were done with the roof. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete re-roof of my Home

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

01/21/2019

Very high level of service. Curt was very responsive to our concerns. He worked directly with our insurance company to get us the maximum reimbursement. His crew did a first rate job on our new roof. Altogether, very pleased with the experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2018

01/07/2019

very professional operation In and out in two days with great looking roof

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace wood with composition singles

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

06/20/2018

Curt Showed up the day I called and gave me a quote. A few days later Jose came out and completed the job quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A section of my roof needed replaced due to water damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

04/29/2018

Communication was very good. Execution was timely. They were able to fit us into their schedule very quickly. Cleanup was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and handling your roof needs. Your business is greatly appreciated. Curt

10/25/2017

Curt was very responsive and was able to fit us in quickly. Our original roof had thermal shingle damage due to lack of venting. Curt suggested additional venting to prolong the life of our new roof and for warranty support on the shingles. Very friendly and a pleasure to work with. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace original roof and install additional venting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2017

Thank you, [Member Name Removed].

09/18/2017

GREAT JOB AND EASY TO WORK WITH! THIS HARD-WORKING JOHNSON COUNTY REALTOR (STEVE GISH/PLATINUM REALTY/913-713-8588) WILL MOST DEFINITELY RECOMMEND (ALSO HARD-WORKING) CURT PIERSON ROOFING IN THE FUTURE!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NEW ROOF DURING REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2017

D

09/09/2017

I submitted a request on their website to get a bid for replacing my roof. We had recently had some bad storms and I figured most of the local roofing companies would be busy, so I expected to have to wait. I received a call the next day from a very nice person at their office. She told me that Curt would be out doing inspections and bids that week and would contact me to let me know when he could...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

08/05/2017

Excellent. He was very good. He was on time. He was very professional. His workers knew exactly what to do and they just did a fantastic job. I have a lot of people talking about how good my roof looks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofed my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2015

Residential (single and multi family) Roof repair Roof replacement New home roofs Emergency services Inspections / Estimates Commercial* Warranty registrations Claims processing Insurance adjuster consultations Realtor’s: Re-inspections prior to listing Repair estimates during listing Roof Maintenance Program

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available, Discover