Arrest-A-Pest Pest Control

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since April 2011

30 Years experience serving Kansas City, Ks and surrounding areas. Licensed/ Insured in Kansas and Missouri. Customers are NEVER locked into a binding contract with our company. Treatment is customized for the safety of your home and family. At Arrest-A-Pest Pest Control we specialize in eradicating troublesome pests — and keeping them gone! Our expert pest-control professionals can help with all kinds of problem infestations in your home or business, and are fully committed to ensuring complete customer satisfaction on each and every job....

Ace Pest Control

6  REVIEWS
Ace Pest Control

With a focus on personalized service, competitive rates, and customer satisfaction, we would appreciate the opportunity to become your pest control provider in Olathe and surrounding communities in Johnson County. Visit our site at acepestkc.com

10/22/2017

I called Ted, from Arrest-A-Pest to look at a mouse problem I had in the basement. Apparently some mice got in the house my chewing thru the insulation by the AC cables on the side of the house. I already had setup some traps prior to the visit and caught a few of the critters. Ted, came to the house, looked thru the basement and helped me find the holes that had to be fixed. He was punctual, prof...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mice in the basement

07/28/2017

Ted called and came earlier than our appointment. He was professional, efficient and knowledgeable. He gave me the Angie’s List discount and I was pleased with the total price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have been seeing ants, spiders and silverfish for a week or so. We decided to hire a professional rather than DIY. Ted Garcia (the owner) came out a few days after I called & sprayed around my home – inside & out.

10/10/2016

I called and they came on the same day-very prompt & efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed for insects.

08/04/2016

Wonderful experience. Tech was very professional, attentive, and on time. He thoroughly investigate our issues and solved & treated it successfully.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treated carpenter ants destroying 7 ports on cedar deck.

07/13/2016

Ted is always professional. We have used Arrest-A-pest for several years before now.

CATEGORY pest control

Pest & Termite Control Services - ants, fleas, rats & mice, roaches, silverfish, spiders, termites

We do not specialize in eradicating issues involving wildlife such as squirrels, raccoons, possums, etc.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa