American Heritage Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since April 2013

Our goal is to provide the best possible timely service to all of our customers for the best possible price. This is reflected in our A+ rating and a finalist for Marketplace Ethics with the Better Business Bureau. We are proud to be one of the first in our industry to exclusively use carpet cleaning solutions that are environmentally friendly and safe for kids & pets. Our Green Cleaning Solutions are fully bio-degradable and phosphate free. Our new Green Cleaning Solutions were tested by the Carpet & Rug Institute in an independent study. These products were proven to provide the highest level of dirt removal and received the CRI Seal of Approval....

Cleaning Edge Inc

980  REVIEWS
Cleaning Edge Inc

Owner operated. No subs used. Cost determined by the job. 100% full money back guarantee.

Offers by Cleaning Edge Inc on Angie's List

08/03/2017

We needed to have the carpets cleaned when we moved out of the house we were renting per the terms of our lease. After two years some of the high traffic areas had gotten dirty, drinks had been spilled on the floor, our dog had tracked in dirt, leaves, etc., and though we vacuumed weekly there were still some stubborn stains. American Heritage carpet cleaners came at our appointed time, they were ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

03/29/2017

I wouldn't use anyone else. They are the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have used them for the past 10 years to clean apartment building carpet.

12/23/2016

It was good at first and then I think the results kind of faded fast. Actually, I'm glad that you called because we're supposed to have a cash back offer from purchasing that. They cleaned our carpet. They were nice and the carpet smells good and everything, but I think that the stains came back pretty quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a big deal purchase with American Heritage Carpet Cleaning through Angie's List.  They cleaned our carpet.

12/05/2016

It went very well. The guy who did the cleaning worked hard. We had a couple of large oriental rugs that they moved to clean well and not damage our hardwood. We felt the whole job was very professional and very well done. My only note was that they said drying should be 6-8 hours, but it took a good 2 full days to dry completely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

10/11/2016

They only cleaned 3 rooms, and when I have called them to ask them to come and finish; they say they've already done the work. I'm now getting new carpet put in, and working with someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were supposed to come out and clean 5 rooms of carpet for me.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Hardwood Cleaning Tile Cleaning Residential and Commercial Floor Care Provider Oriental Rug Cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check