A. Arnold Of Kansas City LLC

Founded 1905 • Angie's List since September 2007

Additional phone - (913) 800-9100....

Moovers of KC North LLC

Moovers is Kansas' and Missouri's premier moving and storage company. We provide full service Residential, Commercial, and Long-Distance moving. Our Kansas City Office has temperature-controlled secure storage, and we do all the protective wrapping and loading. We pride ourselves with quality service at reasonable pricing. We have movers with 10+ years of experience. You can select Guaranteed Pricing based inventory and logistics to make budgeting easier and time is not a factor. We do have hourly rates where you only pay for the time it takes to move your into your new home.

08/02/2017

It went great. They arrived early and had equipment loaded when I got there. The equipment was reassembled at the house. The movers were very personable and easy to work with. The per hour charge is great but the 4 hour minimum is a problem if the job is small

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a piece of workout equipment moved

01/04/2016

These guys are awesome. From beginning to end this was a great experience. It started in early December 2015 when I contacted the company for a moving quote. The sales rep (I think his name was Aaron) wanted to come out to my house to take inventory personally. This idea was a welcome change because other companies wanted to either take inventory over the phone or via extensive web questionnaires....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired the company to do a local move from Lenexa to Spring Hill. My wife and I did all the packing/unpacking. Company was hired just "for the muscle".

03/28/2013

We were moving to Austin, Texas and sought quotes from three different shippers.  A.A.Arnold's representative Lou Brann met with us and gave us their quote.  She was excellent and knew the profession and what our needs were.  We did not choose them but their weight estimate was very close to the others as well as her price.  I would recommend you consider them as an option for longdistance moving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A.A. Arnold came out and gave us several estimates to ship our goods to Austin, Texas.  Their representative met with us and discussed the process, billing, and storage.  She was patient, knowledgeable, and thorough.

02/09/2012

I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved some festival equipment for me.

11/09/2011

We have used them a couple of times and they are a great bunch of guys. We had about 7 or 8 guys come out; they were very friendly and did everything we wanted them to do. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A Arnold of Kansas City for moving.

CATEGORY moving companies

Residential, commercial, local and international moving & storage.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover