Millerskow Electric LLC

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since August 2010

Millerskow Electric is a small electrical business which works in the entire Greater Wichita area. We have worked in Sedgwick, Butler, Harvey, Reno, Sumner and Cowley counties and many municipalities within those counties & among others....

3T, LLC

13  REVIEWS
3T, LLC

3T, LLC is the premier professional electrical company offering residential and commercial services to our clients in the Wichita and surrounding areas. We are known to pay exquisite attention to detail while making your satisfaction our number one priority. Please call us today to schedule your appointment with a true Kansas professional!

01/08/2015

They ran Romex wiring from the attic and basement as needed to re-do the wiring. They completed the job very quickly. There were three electricians on the job and they completed it in about five hours. Their cost for the job was a fraction of the price of other electricians. They did a great job and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-wired three rooms in our house. Half of our house was knob and tube wiring.

03/24/2014

It went very well. Mike originally estimated the job at $2500.00 but actually only billed me for 2395.66. Mike and another guy came out to actually do the job. They were quick and professional and did a good job. Mike got the permit and the inspection done very quick. The only complaint and it is minor, is he installed a low voltage conduit for me to pull cat5 and RG6 through which he did. However...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ran 100 amp service from house to a newly built garage. Installed the breaker box and light switches and GFI inside the garage and one light fixture outside the garage.

07/05/2013

My experience with Millerskow Electric LLC was very good. We've used them before so we recommend them. They did a great job. They estimated the job to be $300 and it ended up being $170. They adjusted the price because they think it was wrong. It's good that the company would do that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the electrical services of Millerskow Electric LLC.

05/18/2012

They were incredible. We wanted the wire to be underground instead of over head. The way they did it saved all kinds of time and money. His price was way less than anybody else and they were done a day early.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Millerskow Electric rewired my house service because I put up a new garage.

Electrical contractor.