Midwest water and sewer

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

5041 Clark Dr

Mission, KS 66205

Sewer repair and or replacements both residential & commercial with trenchless technology. Water line repair and or replacement. WE DO NOT CLEAN SEWER LINES....

Excavating (5)Drain Pipe Installation (1)Sewer Cleaning (1)

09/07/2018

They were professional, friendly and they did a good job. They explained what happened and I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had water leakage in the front yard and they fixed it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

09/07/2018

They did a great job! We use them on every job, they are prompt and I will continue to use them. I will highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water and Sewer Lines Replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2018

09/06/2018

He is prompt and has been doing it a long time. He is trustworthy and with good price. And also knowledgeable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired sewer line, main, and connection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2018

09/05/2018

They finished up. They worked for 3 days. Their communication is super. They were just super. The price is right as well. The Workmanship was excellent. They were really seemed to know what they were doing. Extremely happy that we found this company. He did exactly what he said he would do. I recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had to replace our sewer. They were referred to us by the people who clean our sewer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2018

09/05/2018

The owner was very likable, gave me a good price. I felt he was really trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a water line replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

08/04/2018

Our old sewer line in our Prairie Village home failed. Midwest Water & Sewer installed a new sewer line, in a very challenging location. Pat was straight forward, honest, and competent. He communicated throughout the project. Sewer and water projects are all they do. I strongly recommend Pat and Midwest Water & Sewer if you find yourself needing any kind of sewer or water line work. His integrity ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace sewer line

CATEGORY drain pipe, sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2018