Mac Movers LLC

Angie's List since July 2013

We accept all major credit cards, personal checks and cash. We have 8 employees and offer an exceptional value for a very professional moving experience....

Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angie's List

03/29/2017

Fast and professional service. Will hire again if need arises in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move large and heavy house items.

CATEGORY moving companies

We really appreciate you taking the time to review us! Thanks again for trusting us with your move!

03/29/2017

Fast and professional service. Will hire again if need arises in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move large and heavy house items.

05/04/2014

They had to move the furniture out of a house that had 3 steps up to the porch, which they did easily and without mishap. For my mother, they even moved another piece of furniture into the place where they piano had been. Then they delivered the furniture to our house and again through a front porch with 3 steps. Great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved a piano, large dining table and buffet from my Mother's home to mine.

CATEGORY moving companies

Thank you for taking time to review us! We really appreciate it! For all the advertising we have done over the years referrals and reviews are what our customers mention the most. Thanks again!

04/21/2014

They showed up exactly on time with very short notice and were professional, kind, patient, and quick. I was so impressed and feel I got more than I paid for. These guys are the best and I always recommend them to my friends with moving needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
These guys moved my wife's 100 year old aunt into assisted living. They were punctual, professional quick, and very kind.

CATEGORY moving companies

Thank you for using our moving company! We do our best to be a bargain for our customers and we are pleased that this was your experience! We are grateful for all of our customers! It doesn't matter if it is a few big items across the street or a house full across the country. Thanks again for your kind words!

12/10/2013

Very professional crew. Packed, loaded and moved our household items with absolutely no damage at all. We couldn't have done a better job ourselves. They were very proficient and fast. The first day, two of the guys packed boxes while the third guy loaded and secured them on their truck. Then came the big stuff! Great job and very careful not to damage or scratch any of our furniture or appliances...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Household move.

CATEGORY moving companies,delivery service,piano moving

Thank you for trusting us with your move! We are grateful for all of our customers but a little "windshield time" and seeing the country is one of the perks of our job! Thanks again and we wish you the best in your new home!

We provide local and long distance moves for homes or offices. We provide full service moves including packing.

Storage.

A mileage fee may be added for long distances.