Elite Fence and Concrete LLC

A2 REVIEWS

Founded 2016

24761 Garrett Rd

Mc Louth, KS 66054

With over 15 years experience I decided to go out on my own. I have experience in commercial and residential fence. Since 2016, Elite Fence and Concrete LLC has been recognized as a top Fence Contractor in Kansas and Missouri. We've provided clients with a wide range of contracting services for all their fence and repairing needs. Before going into business for myself I worked on numerous projects including animal enclosures at Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Security barriers at NORAD, Ft. Carson and detention centers across the United States....

Fencing (2)

12/12/2019

They were the best. They were very professional, very fast and did what they said they would do. They were so nice, fun to work with and were great people. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put up a fence in our backyard.

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

12/10/2019

They were great. They were professional. They were good communicators. They were on time. They did a good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a fence and little garden fence.

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2018

Since 2016 Elite Fence and Concrete LLC has been recognized as a top fence contractor in Kansas and Missouri. We provide clients with a wide range of contracting services for all their fence and repair needs. Before going into business for myself I worked on numerous projects including animal enclosures at Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Security barriers and NORAD, Ft Carson and detention centers throughout the United States.

Estimates for insurance will have a charge of $50.

NA