Standard Plumbing Heating and Air

A51 REVIEWS

Founded 1923 • Angie's List since September 2011

609 Pecan Cir

Manhattan, KS 66502

Standard Plumbing uses a Flat-rate price system and all repair work is priced up-front so you know exactly what you will be charged before any repair begins. Standard Plumbing offers 24 Hour Emergency Service! Military & Senior discounts available! Family owned & operated. Additional contact names - John Shortsleeves and Clark Flynn...

plumber (38)hvac repair (29)water heater repair and installation (12)drain cleaning (6)well and water pump (3)dryer vent cleaning (1)home remodeling (1)water and smoke damage (1)

11/29/2014

He was timely and he was courteous. I guess he did what he needed to do. Their price was in-line with other companies. I would probably use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was for furnace inspection and periodic maintenance.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2014

06/10/2014

Very well.  Professional, thorough.  Did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new faucet, soap pump, and spray hose in the kitchen sink.

CATEGORY plumbing, wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2014

05/07/2014

We always have good experience with them.  They've always been good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the water heaters service of Standard Plumbing Heating and Air.  They come out twice a year to do a service check on our heat pump.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2013

04/29/2014

They were friendly. They took care of the issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and inspected our a/c unit which was making a weird noise.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2013

03/28/2014

These guys are great.  Very responsive, on time, professional.  The cost seems a bit pricey to me but such is life.  They are not particularly out of line with what others in town charge.  I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Standard has always taken care of my plumbing needs.  The last thing they did for me was taking out an old toilet and replacing it with a new one as well as putting in new fixtures in my downstairs bathroom.  They have done multiple jobs for me over the years including installing a new heating and air conditioning system , replacing garbage disposer, new faucet in the kitchen, etc.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2013

03/25/2014

It took just a few hours to get all the work done. Everyone is professional and I plan on using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of our circuit breakers would break about once a day. We had too many items plugged into the one circuit so we decided to have another one put in and we don't have the problem anymore.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2014

C

02/17/2014

The technician came three times, but the problem was not fixed correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leaky waterlines

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2013

02/11/2014

The pilot light was not staying lot on my hot water tank. The serviceman was on time, pleasant and very professional. He determined what the problem was quickly, needed a specific part and immediately went to purchase it, and had the problem fixed very quickly. The part actually accounted for most of the cost, so I think the amount I paid was very reasonable. I was very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water tank pilot light was not staying lit.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2013

01/20/2014

Extremely pleasant and courteous, I would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to work on furnace which would not engage. Found problem, showed us what had caused problem, made sure worked properly before leaving site.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2014

10/15/2013

TESTIMONIAL COMPANY REVIEW FRIDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2013 LET ME SET THE STAGE OF EVENTS AS THEY HAPPENED. I AM AN OWNER OF A JUNCTION CITY, KANSAS HOME RENTAL PROPERTY OVER 1500 MILES FROM WHERE I LIVE. I DO NOT HAVE ANY PRIOR CONNECTIONS WITH ANY COMPANIES IN THAT AREA AND HAVE HAD TERRIBLE LUCK OVER THE YEARS FINDING A COMPANY THAT I TRULY TRUST WITH PRICES AND CUSTOMER JOB SATISFACTION UNTIL JUST NO...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1) Removed old, relocated and installed new high efficiency Tankless Navien NPE-210A Water Heater with new external recirculating lines to the far side of the house and all other required piping to new location 2) Removed old, relocated and installed new high efficiency American Standard 80,000 BTU Gold ZM Furnace and all new ductwork to new location 3) Removed old, relocated and installed new high efficiency American Standard 16 SEER 2.5 Ton Platinum ZM Central Air Conditioner and all new piping to new location

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2013

We service all make and models of Air-Conditioners, Furnaces, Heat-pumps and Air-handlers. HVAC contractor, air conditioning repair service, heating contractor, heating repair, air conditioning contractor Air-Duct Cleaning. Plumbing, sump pumps, water heaters, slab leaks, garbage disposal, furnace heating, air conditioning, drain & sewer cleaning. Free second opinions on any condemned equipment!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing