TANN ELECTRIC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

13216 West 99th Street

Lenexa, KS 66215

Kansas City's Finest Electrician, Tann Electric is a full-service electrical company, recognized as one of the most knowledgeable and respected service providers in the Kansas City metropolitan area and Lawrence. Serving commercial, industrial and residential customers, we upgrade, retrofit, remodel and repair everything electrical. Tann Electric delivers advanced solutions to all of todays electrical, communications and computer needs. Were known for our dedication to service and integrity. Why? We strive to fully understand the needs and interests of every customer, and we deliver what we promise without compromise: cost-effective, quality service you can rely on....

Electrical (160)Lighting (25)Ceiling Fans (14)

10/25/2019

They were very thorough. I had a confident on the work they provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an electrical troubleshooting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2019

[Member Name Removed], Sorry for the late response, but I want to thank you for your kind review and for choosing us! Please consider us again. Matt

04/02/2019

It was really good service. He got here quickly and was kind enough to help me select the lights that would work in my kitchen. He went to Lowe's with me. He installed them just the way I wanted them and cleaned up after the job and even took the old ones to the trash for me. He went above and beyond and I really appreciate that. Will not hesitate to hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aeron replaced two kitchen light fixtures for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We enjoyed being able to serve you and hope to do so again. Matt

01/22/2019

Technician showed up on time and completed the job quickly. Price was actually slightly lower than his estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing a downed electric meter connection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for allowing us to serve you and for your generous review! Matt

06/21/2018

It was perfect! I had them come back and do more work. They're the ones I'll be calling for any electrical work and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed some new outlets, replaced some outlets, and did some work on the break box.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your generous review of us and for calling us! We look forward to serving you in the future. Matt

06/21/2018

Very well. Very professional and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Been using them for 2 years and this the third time that I used them. It was for installation of some outdoor lighting and adding a couple of pellets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Please let us know if we can ever be of help in the future. Matt

06/20/2018

He did a really nice job! If we do decide to have more more work done, we will definitely call them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rewired several outlets that were improperly wired and had been that way for about 50 years. They also completely reorganized our electric panel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you and your business. Matt

04/10/2018

I contacted the company two days before Thanksgiving. Mr. Tann handle getting the job set up and completed the next day. I had trouble with my home buyers insurance (First American), we don't recommend using them. The owner sent them an email and in great detail explained why this should be covered. He also spoke to the insurance company to no avail. My insurance ended up paying nothing. The middl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The service to my house got an over load and melted the wiring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2017

Wow, thanks for the kind review, [Member Name Removed]! We enjoyed helping you and hopefully can again in the future. Matt

01/03/2018

Very good! Prompt service, as advertised. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
added outlets and network jacks

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]; we appreciate your business and kind review!
C

12/19/2017

The electrician that came out was great. He explained the difference between the options he could use to add the outlet. The problem I have with Tann is that I was told when I called was that the first half hour was $108 and then it would be $54 per hour after that plus parts. When I received the bill, I was charged the $108 just for ringing the doorbell and the $54 for each half hour he was there...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added another outlet in my basement.

COST $253.92

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2017

[Member Name Removed], I apologize for the misunderstanding. I will be calling you this week to see if we can work something out. Thank you. Matt

11/28/2017

Great,found the problem in the wall plug wiring

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your review and hope we can serve you again. Matt

Full Service Electrical for Residential and Commercial, Low Voltage, Generators. 24 hour emergency service offered

NA