Spartan Ram Jack

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Serving Kansas City, Columbia, and St. Louis

Lenexa, KS 66215

With over 40 years of foundation repair experience and a Super Service Award winner for the last 7 YEARS in a row, Spartan Ram Jack leads the industry in the midwest. We have offices in the Kansas City, St. Louis, Wichita, and Columbia areas and are recognized for professional, honest, and thorough repairs. We have years of experience solving the foundation problems unique to the Midwestern climate. Our quality workmanship has earned us a reputation as one of the area’s most reliable & honest contractors. We specialize in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, mud-jacking, drainage improvements, bowing walls and differential settlement in both commercial and residential buildings. Our projects are completed on time and within budget. You can depend on Spartan Ram Jack every time....

foundation repair (370)basement waterproofing (101)mudjacking (24)concrete repair (24)well and water pump (20)structural engineering (12)drain pipe installation (5)excavating (4)concrete driveway installation (3)basement remodeling (1)interior painting (1)lakefront landscaping (1)

07/25/2020

One could not ask for more professional, knowledgeable expert service. stellar service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired basement wall crack from ceiling to floor. excellent.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

06/09/2020

I especially commend Spartan Ram Jack for standing, not only behind their work, but standing behind the spirit of their contract. Once our foundation work began, unexpected challenges were encountered. Spartan Ram Jack stood behind their quote and took care of these issues. High marks to them for their integrity and working with me through the problems. Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair/replace

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

06/03/2020

Overall, I'm very pleased. RamJack did a great job, and the results are perfect. The only complaint I have is that their estimate of needed materials was off by 50%, so the final price ended up being higher than anticipated. They were, however, upfront about the fact that estimating the size of a void underneath concrete is difficult, and about the cost of material in excess of the estimate. All t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 3 slabs on our driveway that needed leveling.

CATEGORY mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

05/15/2020

These are some of the most disrespectful group of people I think I have ever met. They lied at every step and made so many mistakes with our home that they openly admitted to using my home as an example of what not to do. They showed up late every day and left early, a week turned into two months. It took us calling them back 10 times to get the job done correctly and that was only because of our ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Repair

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,structural engineer,mudjacking,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

I am confused by this review. As the project completed a few months ago . I looked up the notes and correspondence on this project and I would be happy to discuss any questions you may have. As it appears you were not the customer or the point of contact for this project, I assume there may just be some confusion. There were some changes in the work as unknowns were discovered. We were not told ab...

04/19/2020

Andrew was excellent. I had previously chosen another company to do the work but they wanted 50% of the money up front and wanted to charge me almost 2X the amount I ended up paying with Spartan Ram Jack. Also, they did not want any money from me until the work was completed to my satisfaction. The crew was professional and although they had to dig almost 8 feet down to complete the project, I cou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added piers to the footing for my fireplace which had started to lean.

CATEGORY mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

01/18/2020

The crew arrived on time on the scheduled day of the job and went right to work; the men worked efficiently and answered all of our questions; the job was completed on time and exactly as specified in our contract. This is an excellent company and we are confident our foundation will be stable for many years to come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Due to cracks in the basement walls, we needed to stabilize our foundation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

01/05/2020

My garage/basement wall had water intrusion and cracks. Frank Sullivan came out and provided me with available options and estimates for each solution. I chose to have I-beams installed to the floor joists and seal the cracks. The work was explained before hand and I knew what to expect. The work crew finished in under 4 hours and now I have peace of mind about the support for my home and dry base...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage/Basement foundation wall repair and waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2020

D

01/03/2020

they came out and did an estimate. I received the estimate by email and replied back three times that I would like them to do the work. They have not come out to do the work, but keep sending me emails asking if I would like the work done. Evidently they do not read their emails.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fill and lift slab.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

[Member Name Removed], I reached out to Frank, your rep and he located your emails in spam for some reason. Thank you for reaching out and we will figure out why emails are going there. Andrew Vleisides

10/18/2019

Gavin came out to evaluate for possible sump pump. He never called back with estimate despite my attempt to contact him directly and then through the office. After 2 weeks, I went with a competitor (Foundation 1), who was very prompt and professional. If Spartan didn’t want my business, they should have said so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water in basement

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

10/12/2019

Extremely well. Very knowledgeable and courteous team performed the work. Very respectful and concerned that I understood what they were doing and why. Jose is a gifted team lead as I watched how he instructed and inspired his team. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement wall bracing and crack patching. Water mitigation system in yard and driveway to relieve pressure on walls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

Photo for Spartan Ram Jack - Serving Kansas City, Columbia, and St. Louis, Lenexa, KS - 38167909

Foundation Repair, Pier Installation, Crack Repair, Basement Waterproofing, Settlement, Bowing Walls, Concrete Repair & Replacement, Sump Pump Repair & Installation, Structural Analysis & Engineering.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing