Outlook Hardscape

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

8357 Monticello Rd Ste 300

Lenexa, KS 66227

For 30 plus years, our lead foreman has been laying brick. We're privileged to have Randy, who built one of the very first paver driveway jobs in Kansas City before outdoor hardscape was on the map. And he taught the owner of Outlook Hardscape everything he knows. The care and craftsmanship Matt, Randy and their crews put into our hardscape has been something they've done for decades together. Our competitive price matches the quality of product you will receive as we pride ourselves in doing it right the first time. And our Angie's List members boast of our friendly crews and clean work sites. We not only want you to relax during the process but help you relax after a long day at work, coming home to your new outdoor oasis. Let us help you design beauty and comfort with our quality hardscape. We look forward to meeting you....

hardscaping (75)concrete repair (16)lawn & landscaping (8)masonry (6)deck building (6)

10/25/2020

Our brick walkway to our home and some of our steps needed to be repaired. The guys from Outlook were polite, arrived on time every day and answered all my questions about the project. We were pleased with the results and would hire Outlook again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of a brick walkway and steps

CATEGORY concrete repair,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2020

10/23/2020

Reasonably well. We had to wait a bit as they were busy, but overall the job was done well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retailing Wall

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

10/20/2020

We are very happy with the work performed by Outlook Hardscapes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
brick overlay of concrete porch and flagstone overlay of concrete patios

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

Photo for Outlook Hardscape - 8357 Monticello Rd, Lenexa, KS - 38964582

10/20/2020

Exceptional. The quality was actually better than I'd hoped, and I felt the price was fair. I'd definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sidewalk/brickwork around my house.

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

10/20/2020

Outlook Hardscapes did an incredible job on our flagstone patio! Matt came when he said he would to look at the project, sent me the bid when he said he would for the job, and his team started working and completed The job when he said they would. The team did an outstanding job in cutting and laying the flagstones to create a really beautiful patio! You could tell that they took a lot of pride in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flagstone patio and stairs

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

Photo for Outlook Hardscape - 8357 Monticello Rd, Lenexa, KS - 38963554

10/20/2020

Went very well. Workers were very professional and courteous. New patio is great. We really enjoy it. Was completed in a timely manner. Looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built concrete paver patio over flagstone patio that was deteriorating.

CATEGORY concrete repair,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

07/06/2020

The job itself was great. The crew was professional and easy to work with. I would definitely hire them again. There was some delay from the time we agreed on the price in mid April until the work was done the week of 6/22. The delay was due to the weather/rain in May which backed up Matt’s crew and not his fault. However, the communication could have been better. I had to email and text to get up...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlook increased the size of our cement patio in our backyard.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

05/19/2020

Matt, Randy and their crew were absolutely AMAZING. They gave us a fair price, answered all of our question, and explained everything up front. Once we had the bid, the COVID-19 stuff happened and then the crummy weather, but their team was able to get out here and do the job. It took about a week as expected. The completed job ended up looking wonderful. Work like this is bound to have some effec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Building a new Patio on back of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

04/30/2020

The Outlook crew were very experienced and were able to deal with some difficult issues with my property. They made good suggestions and coordinated with other contractors. We are very happy with the appearance of our paver patios, and recommend them to anyone who wants to deal with smart dependable people who listen to what you want and make it happen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have a patio replaced and repairs done to correct some drainage issues.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

11/11/2019

GREAT!! I was thoroughly pleased. They suggested I expand the patio in one area and they were right. It looks better and I have more space for my patio table. They did above and beyond what I expected since they found a dead animal under my steps. I can't say enough good about the workers. They did the gutter/drain work that I needed without being asked. Very professional. I would definitely recom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a slate patio taken out that slanted toward the house. Also needed a gutter to drain under the patio out to common area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Brick Hardscape. Outdoor Kitchens. Paver Patios & Walkways. Paver Driveways. Retaining Walls. Landscape Walls. Pool Decks. Fire Pits. Outdoor Living Space