Outlook Hardscape

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since September 2010

08:00 - 17:00

8357 Monticello Rd Ste 300

Lenexa, KS, 66227

For 30 plus years, our lead foreman has been laying brick. We're privileged to have Randy, who built one of the very first paver driveway jobs in Kansas City before outdoor hardscape was on the map. And he taught the owner of Outlook Hardscape everything he knows. The care and craftsmanship Matt, Randy and their crews put into our hardscape has been something they've done for decades together. Our competitive price matches the quality of product you will receive as we pride ourselves in doing it right the first time. And our Angie's List members boast of our friendly crews and clean work sites. We not only want you to relax during the process but help you relax after a long day at work, coming home to your new outdoor oasis. Let us help you design beauty and comfort with our quality hardscape. We look forward to meeting you....

Pavers and Hardscaping (70)Patios (20)Concrete Pouring and Repair (12)Landscaping (7)Decks and Porches (6)Outdoor Kitchens (6)Masonry (5)

11/11/2019

GREAT!! I was thoroughly pleased. They suggested I expand the patio in one area and they were right. It looks better and I have more space for my patio table. They did above and beyond what I expected since they found a dead animal under my steps. I can't say enough good about the workers. They did the gutter/drain work that I needed without being asked. Very professional. I would definitely recom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a slate patio taken out that slanted toward the house. Also needed a gutter to drain under the patio out to common area.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

10/30/2019

Matt and his team created a plan that satisfied both my husband and me at a cost we felt was fair. The quality of work is outstanding. We would hire them again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardscaping. Patio rebuild

CATEGORY decks, landscaper, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2018

10/30/2019

Great to work with and did a great job. Showed up on time and completed the project as agreed upon. Would recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY hardscaping

10/30/2019

Great! Excellent work. And best price of bids I got.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porous driveway pavers

CATEGORY landscaper, hardscaping

10/29/2019

Outlook Hardscape delivered a high quality built stone patio as expected. We appreciate how they worked with us to accomplish this project. We would call them again if we ever needed something else done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

10/29/2019

Matt's crew was excellent and did all work agreed upon and then some in a professional and timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY concrete repair, landscaper, hardscaping

10/29/2019

Happy with the end product. Reasonable prices and good communication throughout the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping-Paver Patio Addition

CATEGORY concrete repair, masonry, hardscaping

10/31/2018

Did the job promptly. Workers were curtious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick tuck pointing on a porch

CATEGORY masonry, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2018

08/29/2018

Most excellent. The team showed up on time each day and always made sure I was comfortable with the work being done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
take out and replace driveway along with retaining wall, sidewalk and some landscaping

CATEGORY concrete repair, landscaper, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2018

06/24/2018

Matt was very thorough and helpful with selection of brick to use for front of house His crew did a very nice job. Neighbors have complimented on how nice it looks Price was very reasonable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining wall for front of house

CATEGORY masonry