Mid America Locksmiths, LLC

A10 REVIEWS

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since June 2010

13410 Santa Fe Trail Dr Ste L

Lenexa, KS, 66215

Mid America locksmiths, LLC. Locally owned and operated by Steve Conradt. Steve nearly has forty five years of experience in the locksmith industry. We open cars make keys rekey and repair locks. Open and service safes. With 2 service trucks and a walk in shop in old town Lenexa, we provide locksmith service to the Kansas City area....

Locksmiths (10)Keys - Auto (1)

11/21/2019

He was so thorough, too time to explain everything he was doing, excellent service, so kind and efficient!! Would definitely contact them again, highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locksmiths

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

10/28/2019

Perfect! I would definitely hire them again if I need key services. Very professional, punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed to have the key pad on front door re-keyed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

09/18/2019

After submitting an inquiry on Angie's List, Mid America Locksmiths responded almost immediately ( the other providers still haven't, a day later). They came out the next morning, exactly as scheduled. The technician, Chris, was very professional in manner and dress, quickly identified the issue and fixed it. We are very pleased with the service provided and will use them for all locksmith needs i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a new home and needed the multi-point door lock serviced and re-keyed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

Thank you for your business and kind words.

08/22/2019

Had to have keys made up for a utility vehicle

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2019

Thank you for your business, and kind words.

08/19/2019

It was fine. They came to my house and fix it. Everything was done and the price was okay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made a key.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

Thank you for your business.

12/28/2013

My son placed a bobbypin inside my ignition (with the loop-side in), which caught on something inside disabling my vehicle in our church parking lot (at night). A friend of mine and I tried to get the pin out with pliers to no avail. Therefore, the next morning I called several locksmiths to see who is auto knowledge and a good reputation as I didn't want to damage the vehicle any further. I was v...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The locksmith removed the bobbypin my son had stuck inside my ignition when he tried to start my car (to listen to the radio).

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2013

09/16/2013

They were very friendly and didn't give me any problems about wanting to program the key myself. It was fantastic and allowed me to save the $25 programming fee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut a new chipped key for my car.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2013

08/15/2013

I called them in the morning and they came, like I called at 9 o'clock and they were here by 2 o'clock. It took him about 30 minutes. Their price was good. He was fast and good at his job. He was very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mid America Locksmith made two keys for my van that I was locked out of.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2013

07/29/2013

They were punctual and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Mid America Locksmiths, LLC. They unlocked a car.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2013

05/14/2013

Very good. He did all 6 locks fairly quickly to use one new key. He was professional and came out quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 6 locks re-keyed to all use one key. I called around to get bids from are lock smiths and he had the best price. He was out in a day or two (maybe the same day). It was several years ago and I do not recall the exact date, but he was professional and his office was here in Lenexa. I would use him again if I had my locks rekeyed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2007