Thomas Rasmussen MD

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since May 2012

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

07/01/2015

06/30/2014

He did a really amazing job. Has a great demeanor. Has good beside manner. He is very efficient and timely. Punctual. His staff is friendly and does a great job. He is very interested in making sure that post op recover and physical therapy has been followed up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Knee replacement

CATEGORY knee doctor

06/11/2012

He was a phenomenal doctor who really helped out.  My knee problem is somewhat unique and he was able to help me with that anyway.  I would recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced one of my knees.

CATEGORY knee doctor

02/02/2011

He's wonderful. They are friendly and knowledgeable. Their people are just great. He's just very knowledgeable, he knows what he is doing and he does it right. They're on time and very easy to talk to. It's just a very pleasant experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them for orthopedics.

07/17/2009

He is gentle and serious. He is just fantastic. He really warms up as he gets to know you and has a good sense of humor. He seems serious initially, but as he gets to know you he really comes through with his sense of humor. He is highly competent and skilled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Rasmussen is our orthopedics surgeon. He has replaced both knees for my wife and a badly broken ankle for her. He has also done a rotator cup surgery for me.

CATEGORY orthopedics

Orthopedic surgeon & sport medicine specialist.