Parkway Plaza Dental

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since June 2011

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Cosmetic and Family Dentistry...

Deutch, Dr. Michelle B.

We file insurance and are a preferred provider with most insurance companies. We are located in Overland Park off Antioch and 110th street. Each of our operatories has satellite TV and comfy chairs. We offer nitrous and a dental vibe for patients who are nervous.

07/24/2014

Excellent service, competent staff, punctual, and professional. They were very informative of many options, with absolutely no pressure to 'upgrade'. Would highly recommend them, as I am not easily impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Teeth cleaning, general check-up.

CATEGORY dentists

06/30/2014

CATEGORY dentists

09/23/2013

Everything went well from beginning to end.  The front office and billing staff are very nice and professional.  All charges are reviewed prior to service.  The actual procedure was quick and relatively pain free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular check up and cleaning.

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists

C

06/09/2011

I wouldn't recommend them. I felt like they wanted me to do more than what was really needed. They are a cosmetic type of doctor as well as a dentist. It seemed like they were looking for things. There was one hygienist that I didn't like at all. I have always liked the hygienists at any dentist I've been to. She was really pushy on selling me stuff and I didn't appreciate it. I quit going to them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Parkway Dental. My last appointment was to do something with one of my teeth and they wrote it down to do a cleaning again which I had just had done in December.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

Routine Exams & Cleanings, Children’s Dentistry, Teeth Whitening, Cosmetic Dentistry, Veneers, Lumineers, Invisalign, Implants, Crowns & Bridges, Porcelain Restorations, Inlays & Onlays, Root Canal Therapy, Oral Surgery, Periodontics, Dentures & Partials.