Shamrock Tree Service

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since September 2008

If you value your tree for its natural shape and would like to retain its health and beauty in the long term, the best approach is to establish a regimen of regular, gentle attention. Many times, this simply means removing larger deadwood and raising the lower canopy. Sometimes, a more thorough crown thinning is required. Whatever work is to be done, we like to take into consideration each individual tree's particular growth habits, age, condition, and species. Just give us a call (785-865-4160). We'll have a look at your trees and come up with the plan that is best for you. We are located in Lawrence, but also service Topeka, Olathe, Overland Park, Lenexa, Prairie Village, Shawnee Mission, Fairway and surrounding areas. We look forward to helping you keep your trees healthy!...

Long Tree Care

7  REVIEWS
Long Tree Care

**Limited time only—10% off ALL services, up to 20% for Military/Veterans** We are a small business that started with just a truck and a dream. Our passion is keeping your yards beautiful and your trees healthy! We have 12 years experience in tree care work and are fully insured. Make an appointment with our professional trimmer for a free quote.

06/20/2016

Dan and his team have done a great job for us on two different occasions over the past year.  He was willing to come right away,  very personable, and knows what he's talking about.  Gave us good advice on how to deal with our damaged trees.  His crew did not leave a mess in our yard.  We have been very happy with this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed a tree damaged by recent storm

12/05/2015

Service was great price was the cheapest of 5 quotes. It was $1500 cheaper then the next lowest bid and the did an outstanding job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed trees

10/12/2015

They were friendly and professional taking time to do it right, they took pride in their work and were $1000- $1500 cheaper than the other companies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bid five different companies to trim three huge pin oaks along with a huge sycamore and ash tree in the back.

07/21/2014

The morning after a violent microburst split one of my hedge trees in half, I called Shamrock at 8 am and left a message saying that I needed to have a tree removed. I received a call back later that day. Dan told me that they probably had about 70 or 80 calls on their voice mail by the time I called at 8 am! He put me on the "emergency" list (hourly rate instead of bid process) and he said they w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shamrock removed a tree that had been severely damaged in a storm, and removed a limb on another tree

06/27/2014

Dan has to be scheduled way ahead of time, as he is very busy. Nice guy, has done almost all my tree work for many years. The tree in question is very large and needed the crown trimmed back. Pears are prone to splitting, and this one is cabled. Dan has helped me keep it, although it probably should be cut down. Dan helps keep the cost down by letting me do clean up. So he worked on the pear and h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim back a large pear tree and some other branches touching the house.

CATEGORY tree service

Maintain health of trees, removal of trees only if necessary or at customer's request, small tree planting, light landscaping, firewood, mulch, and specialty lumber sales

Spraying, injecting, chemical use