Lawrence Tree Service

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since October 2013

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Our Mission: Lawrence Tree Service is dedicated to providing honest, high-quality work at a competitive price, while providing excellent communication and customer service. The job is not complete until the customer is happy...

Long Tree Care

9  REVIEWS
Long Tree Care

**Limited time only—10% off ALL services, up to 20% for Military/Veterans** We are a small business that started with just a truck and a dream. Our passion is keeping your yards beautiful and your trees healthy! We have 12 years experience in tree care work and are fully insured. Make an appointment with our professional trimmer for a free quote.

C

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY tree service

I apologize for any poor service you may have gotten from a Tree Service company. But you are nowhere in my records of ever working for, My records show we were in Lawrence that day. and we don't service your area. If you could please correct this negative review I would greatly appreciate it. If you have any questions please feel free to call me. Thanks Michael Pitts 785-760-6906

03/26/2014

Quick response for bid; bid price most reasonable of three bids. Work done skillfully and as promised. Job took longer than a larger crew might have taken but that was no problem. We will use Michael and Lawrence Tree Service for next job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of very large oak tree in very difficult place to remove. Climber required.

CATEGORY tree service

Tree & shrub trimming, maintenance & removal & Stump grinding.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal