Cloud Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since February 2005

* Availability : 24 Hour Emergency Repair, No Automated Answering System-That's Right! Our Phones Are Answered By Real, Live People * Dependability: We Show Up The Day We Promise * Expertise: Technicians Trained On The Latest Technology. We're Licensed, Bonded, Insured And EPA Certified....

HOME COMFORT

28  REVIEWS
HOME COMFORT

We have been proudly serving our community for over 22 years. We remain a family owned/family operated business and we strive to provide our loyal customer base with the very best service in the area. As a family owned business, our customers especially appreciate the personalized, friendly and low pressure manner in which we conduct business. We strive to provide our customers with an alternative to the high pressure/commission based atmosphere that many of our competitors utilize. We specialize in immediate (same day) arrival and repair for any heating or cooling problem. We also specialize in same day water heater replacement.

10/05/2018

I have used Cloud Heating and Air Conditioning for several years to maintain our HVAC units in rental properties and home. Every technician has been professional, prompt and helpful. The office staff is friendly and always able to assist with my inquiries. I would highly them recommend for any of your heating and cooling needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC maintenance and repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We're so glad to hear that you are happy with our services! -- Sharla Cloud, President

04/11/2018

The installation went exceptionally well. First, the sales person worked hard to find a system that I could afford, but that would meet my needs for 20 years in the future. Second, scheduling was easy, and they worked around a new driveway I had to have installed. Third, the technicians arrived on time (as they always do), protected my property (including moving the equipment without making a sing...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new furnace and air conditioner

08/27/2017

Very good install, very professional to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced failing AC system in rental property (along with heating). Did great job, good price, and even moved up install date to help us out.

07/28/2017

Prompt, professional, reasonably priced. Will use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General inspection on AC for rental property in Lawrence.

06/12/2017

Great. Found out when they evaluated our old system hat the builder hadn't installed big enough units for our square footage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of whole house HVAC and added zoning.

Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems

Air duct cleaning, mobile home system repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available