iSmile kck

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since August 2011

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

iSmile kck provides innovative health care for all ages. We provide esthetic dentistry with your comfort in mind....

Deutch, Dr. Michelle B.

We file insurance and are a preferred provider with most insurance companies. We are located in Overland Park off Antioch and 110th street. Each of our operatories has satellite TV and comfy chairs. We offer nitrous and a dental vibe for patients who are nervous.

07/08/2015

03/06/2014

LOVED the practice, the dentist and their treatment protocols. Also VERY conveniently located and handicap accessible!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exam of teeth prior to extraction.

03/26/2013

Both Dr. Behrens and her staff are efficient, skilled, and friendly.  Dr. Behrens gives thorough examinations every six months and explains concisely and clearly what she finds.   Then,  she and her staff perform all procedures with skill and sensitivity.  Consequently, any developing conditions have been addressed promptly and with little discomfort, so my husband and I have enjoyed excellent ora...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Both my husband and I have had Dr. Behrens as our dentist for several years .   We have had teeth capped and filled, bridges added, and referrals for root canals, as well as regular checkups and cleaning.   Not only does she keep abreast of the technological innovations, but clearly explains our dental needs and how she will address them.  My husband's employer has changed dental plans several times, and once I did not use the current insurance card, so our payment was rejected.  Unlike some dental offices, hers did not send us the bill and demand immediate payment, but tactfully notified us of the problem and gladly resubmitted the bill to the correct provider.  She, in short, has restored my association of the word "care" with my experience in a dental office.

04/07/2011

I have been going to her for about 4 years or more. I was looking for a dentist closer. I found a person who was terrible and then I went back to her. Her staff is very nice. I rate her high overall. Price wise she is in line with the other dentists.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Behrens is my dentist. I had been to her two weeks ago.

03/21/2011

She only X-rays periodically. She's very caring, skilled and her office is very well run.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Behrens is my dentist. I last saw her for a cleaning and exam.

CATEGORY dentists

We employ dental hygienists to provide dental cleanings and periodontal scaling and root planing. After a thorough inital exam and films, Dr. Behrens does porcelain crowns and veneers, composite (white fillings), extractions, restores implants, makes dentures and partials, and uses the laser for tissue biopsies and frenectomies (releasing the too tight tongue). We love to see children.

We do not do sedation dentistry or root canals.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available