ASAP Window and Gutter Cleaning, LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

748 Shawnee Ave

Kansas City, KS 66105

ASAP Window Cleaning & Gutter Clearing has been providing window cleaning services for 12 years. We are a family owned and operated company, with owners who visit all job sites on a daily basis. Our experience and high-quality services have allowed us to grow and serve hundreds of satisfied customers. Our number one goal is complete customer satisfaction. We strive to serve all of our customers with honesty integrity, and with a commitment to doing so in a safe, clean, professional and efficient manner. Our company is fully insured, and all of our employees are carefully selected and trained according to our high-quality standards....

Window Cleaning (13)Gutter Cleaning (7)Handyman Services (3)Pressure Washing (1)

12/10/2019

Made an appointment with them. Waits all afternoon for them. They didn’t show or even call! Totally unreliable!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home windows cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

Good morning Mr. [Member Name Removed] Magney this is Daniel Ramos, I take all responsibility for this misunderstanding. I want to apologize to you, please leave your phone number and I’ll contact to you personally to fix this because it’s matter to me a lot, and I would like you to know the kind of service I provide. Sincerely: Daniel Ramos ASAP windows and gutters cleaning.

11/23/2019

Daniel and his assistant were prompt, efficient, and thoroughly professional. They did an excellent job and an excellent price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

thank you, sir. it was a pleasure doing business with you. you have a wonderful weekend.

10/19/2019

Beautiful job with attention to detail. Crafty at cleaning difficult to reach windows. Very neat, thorough, professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning inside & outside

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

Oh...Ma’am Thank you very much it was a pleasure to Westbrook. You Have a wonderful weekend!

10/09/2019

Wonderful. Called and window washer came the next day. Did a great job, was very fast and efficient. They are A+++++!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior windows washed

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

Oh, mrs. [Member Name Removed] very kind of you, I’m glad that you liked! Thank you for your review! Have a wonderful day!

09/30/2019

Daniel is at the top of our list for window cleaning. He was on time and even called 30 minutes before the scheduled arrival time to let us know he was on the way. I added a few items to the original bid, his response was always the same, yes sir with a smile on his face. All work was done extremely well, timely and at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and exterior window and screen cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

Thank you very much for your kind words, sir. In addition,it was a blessing to work for you!

09/27/2019

Great! Very profesional & polite. Great work! Definitely the one to call!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows & Gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, handyman service, window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

Very kind of you thank you, it’[Member Information Removed] a pleasure to have serve you. You have a wonderful evening!

09/26/2019

Daniel was prompt, polite, and professional. I am thrilled with my sparkling clean windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

Oh thank you ma’am, is not hard at all working for people like you. Have a wonderful evening!

09/25/2019

It was completely excellent, I couldn't have better service. He was incredibly ethical, very responsible, very professional and takes great pride to the work he does. He always make sure that were pleased with any work that he does. Even if I need that person in the last minute, he will drop that to assist me with my concern.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They clean my gutters and all the windows around the house.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

Thank you very much ma’am, it’s great to work for you!

09/25/2019

Daniel has done a number of jobs at our home and completes everything with great detail and care. He always goes the extra mile to make sure the work is second to none. ASAP is the only business we trust with our projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard work, deck staining, gutter cleaning etc

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, handyman service, window cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

Oh very kind of you, it’s a pleasure to work for you Sir Thank you.

09/24/2019

Excellent. Daniel is very detailed and always makes sure we are happy. We have not only had him clean our gutters and wash the windows but head has done several major gardening jobs and cleaned up our leaves. Always very happy with his work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windows and Gutters clean

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, handyman service, window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

Thank you very much ma’am, I’ll keep doing my best

Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing of Houses, Driveways, Decks, Glass Cleaning Inside and Outside, Deck Painting and Staining