Arboles Tree Trimming LLC

A36 REVIEWS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since June 2012

5530 Inland Dr

Kansas City, KS 66106

We are a full-service Tree Trimming Company based out of Kansas City, Kansas that provides quality tree service to residential, commercial, and municipal clients in the greater Kansas City Area. We're fully licensed and insured with over ten years of experience. Our crews are expert-trained and will provide quality tree service and impeccable clean up. (July-Sept is busiest season - please be patient with us during this time!)(Storm and Emergency services take first priority - please call us for all Emergency tree service needs!)...

tree service (35)

04/05/2020

Great! The company was very professional and completed work on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2020

08/05/2019

Punctual, communicative, friendly, and very hard working crew. Best of all, their price was absolutely fantastic compared to other bids. Employees repaired some minor fence damage above and beyond my standards. I happily recommend Arboles.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove very large dead elm tree and stump grind

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

Photo for Arboles Tree Trimming LLC - 5530 Inland Dr, Kansas City, KS - 38025155

06/20/2019

Alan and his crew were awesome! Very efficient and quickly removed the tree and did a nice clean up job, too. They did such a great job I was asking for quotes to do additional work before they left!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cherry tree fell over during a storm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

11/10/2018

We did not use this service. The web sight could not be found. We used a different company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2018

07/13/2018

It was amazing how quickly they were done with the trimming. It took longer to chip up than to cut it. They cleaned up the yard afterward better than it's ever been raked up. I would, and have, recommend them to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raise a tree line and remove some bushes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2018

03/15/2018

They did a large job for me; removed 6 small fruit trees and 1 large tree that was unhealthy, and trimmed 3 very large trees. Ground all stumps and removed all debris, you can’t tell the trees were ever there. Very friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

11/15/2017

Great. We got several bids and this one was the most reasonably priced and the scope of work was the same. After trusting other Angie's List reviews we decided to go ahead and schedule Arboles. At first I was a little disappointed that it would take 2 months after the bid to get them out to our house. But they showed up on the day scheduled, did a great job, cleaned up after themselves, and honore...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two large trees with dead branches trimmed and cleaned up to be safe.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

08/30/2017

What a great crew! Nice, competent and very professional. They were careful working around the house and landscaping and worked like a well-oiled machine. Thank you for a job that was more than well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken trees from a storm and dead trees from bugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017

08/28/2017

They did a good job. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

08/03/2017

This company was good to work with in reviewing the work to be done, providing a written bid of work involved and associated costs then, after accepting the bid, establishing a scheduled work date. However, when that day came, no one showed up and no proactive contact regarding the reason was provided by them. Long story short, after a few back and forth calls, I learned that their crews were hand...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a large honey locust tree located between my and my neighbor's house that had grown to the point that its roots were beginning to closely approach both houses foundations. I do not like to have any trees removed, but it was time for this one before it grew larger and had the opportunity to began to create more serious problems.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

Tree Trimming, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding Removal, Brush Removal, Debris Removal, Firewood Sales, Storm & Emergency Services

General Landscaping, Lawn Mowing, etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard