ANI PAL'S PET RESORT

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since June 2010

Ani-Pals Pet Resort is a full service pet boarding facility for dogs and cats. Our services include dog grooming, baths, walks, play times, nail clipping, and plenty of TLC. Ani-Pals Pet Resort is family owned and operated by pet lovers like you!...

10/13/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I boarded my dog there for five days.

CATEGORY kennels

10/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Ani-Pals for years, to board our dog when we traveled. The place was organized, clean, our dog never seemed traumatized or scared to go. She didn't LIKE going, but that's normal. The staff was always friendly. Since our dog died (age 14) in Dec. 2013 we will no longer need a kennel.

CATEGORY pet grooming

11/19/2012

They are courteous and quick. They got me in very quickly. Their price is very good. Their service this last time was a little less than our previous visit however.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our dog groomed by them.

CATEGORY pet grooming

Ani-Pals Pet Resort features 38 indoor / outdoor dog suites, each sized at 8x4 feet indoors, and 8x4 feet outdoors. Each dog has a roomy 16x4 foot enclosure! In addition, there are 4 16x6 indoor / outdoor luxury suites, featuring a television to keep your pet company, and a view of the indoor waterfall and garden.

Check, Visa, MasterCard