Huff Electric LLC

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since August 2010

Your electrician for service, repair, remodels, additions, new construction, and upgrades! Make Huff Electric your electrician of choice for all your wiring needs! Whether it's electrical for appliances, lighting, receptacles, fans, breaker panels, pools, hot tubs, motors, generators, solar, services, data, television, or phone cabling Huff Electric has you covered!...

Farha HomeTrends, LLC

Please visit www.farhahometrends.com for all company details and information. Farha HomeTrends has been in the home remodeling business for over 20 years in Wichita, KS. This company was started with the idea that providing a quality remodeling experience would be our number one priority. This still holds very true today. We have the values and experience to create great relationships with our clients by providing superior quality, continuous communication, and abundant knowledge of our products and services. One of the unique things that sets us apart from other home remodeling companies is the attention and respect that we show to a client’s home. Farha HomeTrends understands how important it is to our clients to maintain a clean and safe work environment.

04/09/2020

It was wonderful, it was great. They were prompt, very clean, he did the work that was promised, and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He designed and installed exterior lighting on our home and did electrical trouble shooting on our exterior outlet.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

04/03/2020

Excellent service and the quality of work was top notch. When I wanted it done right Huff Electric was who I called. When I called Matt I knew the job would be done and that I did not have to worry. He communicates well and just does excellent work. Highly recommended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgrades, remodels, additions, & repair

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,remodeling,home builders,ceiling fans,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,sunrooms,basement remodeling

04/01/2020

Have had Huff Electric taking care of my wiring, whether upgrading, changing out, maintenance or adding on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel, additions, upgrades, solar, troubleshooting & repair, lighting, data.

CATEGORY lighting,ceiling fans

09/16/2011

He did a fantastic job, his pricing is very reasonable, and he is incredibly quick.  He can always come when I call him.  He is a great guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced the electric box in my house.

CATEGORY electrician

Huff Electric offers electrician services for: New Construction, Remodels, Servicing, Troubleshooting and Repair, New Circuits, Lighting, Receptacles, Outlets, Cable, Phone, and Data. CONTACT US BY EMAIL: huffelectric@live.com OR CALL: 316-209-9250 Questions welcomed

Contact us for more information.