Dale Enterprize

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since June 2014

A Rated | 1 Review

BIO I've been in business for over 35 years,and helped my dad since i was 10 years old, so i have close to 45 years of experience SERVICES I can do all things through Christ (Philippians 4:13). Dale Johnson is the owner of Dale Enterprize/ is running specials on everything right now. If you are retired, it will be a lot cheaper. I have a 2014 dodge ram 350 and an 8x16 ft. trailer. I haul anything from cars, trucks, machinery, freight, small or large appliances, washers, dryers, and scrap metal. I can also haul some firewood to you. The following are some of the other services that I offer Steps I do when I stain decks or fence I powerwash get all the dirt off then check to see if any screws are lose or rot then I start staining. These are the steps I take when I paint exterior house, first I powerwash so be a clean surface to paint also you can find if house has any rot, then I caulk cracks then primer the house to seal everything before I start painting These are the steps I take doing interior painting, I sand the walls and trim that has a rough texture,fill in nail holes or dents in wall then caulk cracks then start painting Cleaning commercial and residential * tree removal * tree trimming * haul your boat to and from the lake * drywall * building sheds * hauling buildings Do you need to move? I can help you. You may need a new washer, dryer, or a cook stove brought to your home and the old one hauled away, or you may have a truck, a car or anything else to sell, I can haul it for you. If you are stuck and need to be pulled out or if you need your vehicle hauled out to your house, I can do it. My services also include small repairs, exterior painting, handicapped ramps, decks, fences, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, and office and house cleaning. I work in Lawrence, Kansas and the surrounding areas. My references are as follows: * Terry * Crystal * Ila Marlow * James Arnold /Best Western * Dennis * Dave * Nicholas Lerner / McGrew (They won't let me put their numbers here.) I also live in Lawrence, Kansas. I am insured, and has references. I also offer free estimates....

J&B Blinds

4  REVIEWS
J&B Blinds

Our services include the ability to supply parts for and make repairs on major brand name blinds and shades. We provide full immersion ultrasonic cleaning of blinds and shades. We have a mobile unit we can bring to your home or office to clean up to 100 blinds or shades a day.We also pick up, clean, repair, store, and re-install blinds for commercial tenant finish contractors. Individuals can drop off blinds at our plant to be cleaned, repaired, and picked up often all in the same day. If your home or office requires new blinds or shades,we sell all major brands at commercial contractor prices. We provide field measuring for guaranteed accuracy and fit of the product and professional, insured installation.

07/04/2015

He started and finished everything I needed and was on time with everything. He left no trash or anything for me to clean up, after the job was completed. And I was able to leave and run errands and I didn't have to worry about locking the house up. When I got home I couldn't even tell he had been there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He powerwashered entire house. Replaced wood rot in several different places (that I didn't even realize I had). Replaced about 10 feet of bad guttering.

CATEGORY house painters