Mower Doctor

A 18 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since March 2004

22435 Quivira Rd

Bucyrus, KS 66013

Since 1999, Mower Doctor services and carries parts for many brands of lawn mowers, trimmers, chainsaws, tillers, edgers, snowblowers, and small engines. Mower Doctor sells Scag, Jonsered, RedMax, Mantis, Deka batteries, Oregon products, Opti-2 oil, and Slime. Mower Doctor offers pickup and delivery for service. Technicians are factory trained and certified. Great financing is available for new equipment. There's a mower made just for you, and we're here to help you find it....

lawn mower repair (18)knife sharpening (2)

06/25/2018

Service was completed satisfactorily.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn mower tune up and blade sharpening

CATEGORY lawn mower repair,sharpening

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

04/09/2018

Job done as stated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune up and carburetor replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2018

12/07/2017

they told me they did not want to do warranty work on a new kohler engine that they did not sale,even though they are an" expert" kohler authorized dealer and kohler pays them for the repair very rude and the place reeks of cigarette smoke

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
warranty work on a kohler engine

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I do apologize for the inconvenience. Yes, we are paid by Kohler for warranty work but it is usually less than the repair costs involved. The dealer looses money on many occasions. Therefore we reserve the right to reject warranty repairs on equipment that was not purchased here. You stated you purchased the engine out of [Member Information Removed] (possibly on-[Member...

05/24/2017

They were quick to resond and knowledgable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawnmower repair and purchase.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2017

12/14/2015

They were fair and reasonable and did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my two mowers

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2014

10/12/2015

The mower quit working and I thought I needed a new belt for the transmission. HE told me he would look at it  within two days and warned me that it would be at least a week before I got it back If I chose the have him fix it. He determined the carburetor needed to be rebuilt and the Transmission belt was fine, but a bolt had fallen out of the clutch assembly. It cost me $167 to fix and I got it b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt carburetor and fixed clutch in a Murry Riding Mower

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2015

08/05/2015

We were very grateful for the advice, the transportation and the service.  I do not remember what it cost but it was exactly what they quoted us when we called to make the arrangements.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had no way to transport the mowers and snow blower for service. They came out (on time!) and determined which of the mowers was worth maintaining and which one was not.  Took the better mower and snow blower out for repair and returned as promised.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2015

12/31/2014

They are easy to work with. They pick up my mower from my driveway, service it and return it. I use them every year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
craftsman ride-on mower annual service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2013

02/25/2013

Overall a good experience.  The delivery of the mower was timely and courteous.  Instruction on safety, maintenance and use was provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased a Scag ZTR from this company.  Bought from this company after determining they were the ones I wanted to service my machine in the future.  Fine product and great company.  Good folks who seem to be genuinely interested in their customers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2012

03/31/2004

PICK UP AND DELIVERY OF LAWN MOWERS AND TRACTORS IF IN AREA.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LAWN MOWER REPAIR.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Lawn mower and small engine repair: Snowblowers, trimmers, blowers, chain saws, tillers, etc, blade/chain sharpening

Motorcycles, ATV's, Go-Karts, Farm Implements, Swisher, Bunton, Great Dane, Dixon, Generac

Financing Available, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover