Leiszler, Dr. Chris

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since June 2009

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx ...

05/11/2015

10/08/2014

Dr Leiszler's staff members are all courteous, caring, professional people. They get the job done, but you don't feel like you are being rushed through your appointment. They've gotten me in early if they have openings and I appreciate that. Dr. Leiszler is a competent caring professional. After my initial procedure for a bridge, which took a couple of hours and was difficult (for both Dr. Leiszle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had multiple cleaning by hygienists on his staff and recently had a bridge made.

05/21/2013

Dr. Leiszler is one of the best dentists that I have ever been to.  He meets all of my requirements - trustworthy and kind, combined with superb skills.  His office staff is friendly and helpful.  I referred a friend to him who was also very happy with his dental work and entire experience.   I am very happy that I found Dr. Leiszler.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Leiszler replaced a filling that was about 30 years old.  It was a complicated three sided filling.  He took great care and I felt comfortable and completely secure at all times.

09/26/2012

Dr. Leiszler and his staff are extremely thorough, competent, and friendly. The quality of work Dr. Leiszler completed on my bridge is excellent. He went out of his way to help me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General dental check-up and work on bridge.

02/16/2012

I would recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was at Doctor Leiszler's office for a check up and fillings.

CATEGORY dentists

Bonding & tooth-colored fillings, bridges, crowns, hygiene & periodontal health, teeth whitening, veneers, dental implants, dentures, root canal therapy (endodontics), inlays & onlays and post op instructions.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available