Dunn Heating & Cooling

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since March 2012

We are a full heating and cooling service and repair company specializing in high efficient heating and cooling products . We are a Lennox dealer with heat pumps up to 25 SEER and furnaces up to 98 % efficient also we have a full line of solar powered a/c units . We are here for you 24/7 normal hours are Monday thru Friday 8 am to 5 pm...

03/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace tune up and they fixed the humidifier.

09/03/2014

he ordered a part on Thursday late for our AC it was overnight ed delivered late Friday pm, he came out Friday night at 8 PM to install it so we did not have to go all weekend with out AC during the hottest week of the year! He went over and above the call of duty and i can not recommend him more. this kind of customer service is rare.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired our AC

08/22/2014

Great. The diagnosed the problem and went and got the parts needed. We have recently purchased our home and bought a warranty. The technician took time out o talk to the warranty people to answer the questions required so we would get reimbursed for the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed our air conditioner condenser on s 90+ degree day. I called and they were there within thirty minutes and did a great job. I will use this company again.

08/27/2013

These guy are professionals. I recommend them to anyone who needs someone who knows what they are doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix my AC units.

03/02/2012

They have good attention to detail and that impressed me. They were there on time and did good quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a complete unit installed.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Service and maintenance any brand. Repair, new installation for Commercial and Industrial.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa