Down The Drain Plumbing LLC.

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since September 2010

We are a small family owned business, with 3 employees. We do not use sub-contractors. We are Licensed to do plumbing in Indiana. License # available upon request. We charge a $50 service call, and are competitive with or will beat other contractors prices. We will waive the $50 service for Angie's List members if we do the repair, if we do not do the job then we can not waive the service call but will reduce it to $25 for members! I promise we will match or beat any competitive quote in writing....

11/03/2019

Went pretty well, very prompt and professional sale. The price for new technology i can understand being a little on the high side and for quality work too. I understand paying for experience and knowledgable contractors, but from what I can deduce for around $500/hour for installation I expected a little more. Old water heater was taken away and disposed of, however may I suggest investing in a m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tankless water heater upgrade from gas tank.

04/13/2018

Excellent service, professionalism, and genuine concern even to a drop of dirt that fell on my hardwood floor. This will be my go-to plumbing company from here forward!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing in a crawl

05/13/2016

Joe and his apprentice are always friendly, punctual and communicative.  He is takes things in stride when the stuff in our old house gives him problems.  He works fast and I've never had to have him come back to redo work - which I have had with other plumbers in Muncie.  I won't use any other plumber now!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Joe to replace old gas valves to our stove, replace the plate under our toilet and replace the valves under our bathroom sink.

CATEGORY plumbing, gas leak repair

04/28/2016

Joe very professional and neat. Used drop cloth to cover entire floor. Excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 50 gal eletric water heater purchased from Lowes. Price included water heater, installation, and extended warranty.

CATEGORY water heater repair

08/25/2015

I have been using Joe for over 7 years. I first met him when he was with Sears and installed my dishwasher. He has been back several time to our home... Installed our water heater, installed 3 toilets, a few other things I can't quite remember. He is friendly professional, very knowledgeable, explains things when I look confused and if I have a diy, he will tell me how to do it to save a few bucks...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Joe replaced both elements in my hot water heater and drained it too.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

I do any kind of plumbing you may need done. We do installation and repair. Water softeners, water heaters, tankless water heaters, toilets, faucets, sump pumps, drain cleaning, new sewers, new water services, remodel, and new construction.

NA