DESIGNS BY CAREN

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since April 2007

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

OWNER OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO SERVICE FEE. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Maxwell House Interiors

Maxwell House Interiors is a full service residential and light commercial design firm. We are happy to help you with ideas, a single room, or your entire home. We offer furniture, accessories, lighting, and window treatments at 30-60 percent below retail and design work can be done on an hourly basis or a flat rate fee. We are careful to work within your budget, whatever that may be. From new builds to remodeling to a simple update of a room, we are there to help. A graduate of UT, Knoxville and O'More College of Design in Franklin Tennessee, Virginia has over 25 years of design education and experience. Home staging to meet your real estate needs is also a favorite of hers. No job is too small or too large. I look forward to talking with you about all of your design needs.

Offers by Maxwell House Interiors on Angie's List

12/08/2010

Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caren came back and decorated with arrangements she made two years ago and stored by me. She was prompt and efficient. What would have taken me days took her about 3 hours. The decorations she made two years ago held up and still look great. I will have her back in the spring to decorate for an event.

12/07/2008

I am very pleased. I gave her a budget and she stayed within the budget. My home looks very festive and I get many, many compliments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caren completed holiday decorating for me - she had to start from scratch... tree, entry way, dining room, mantle and side table decorations.

06/14/2007

Overall I could not have been happier. Caren brings both quality and care to her work. I would use her again for any and all silks that I would have in my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caren has done SEVERAL silk arrangements for me over the past 6 to 7 years. She does all types of silks for indoor as well as outdoor. She has done wreaths, centerpieces, and holiday arrangements. She is ALWAYS prompt to return calls and to complete and deliver her work on time. She is courteous and always eager to please. She goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure the work she does for me is complete and to my liking. I would HIGHLY recommend Caren to anyone needing silk arrangements.

CATEGORY interior designers

06/08/2007

Caren is very cutting edge in her design talents. She is able to observe the current decor and recommend the perfect piece. She is talented and yet can work under very tight deadlines. She is respectful of any budget and very reliable in her communications. Our holiday season would not be nearly as festive if Caren did not grace our home each year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caren has been doing floral design for me for ten years. Each year, we discuss what our Christmas decorating needs will be and what supplies need to be purchased. Caren then incorporates pieces from previous years as she is very cost savvy. She is very willing to work with existing materials as well as suggesting supplemental items. Caren decorates four trees as well as a lighted banister, mantle and centerpieces.

04/20/2007

She is very, very professional, a good hard worker and on time. She is a very talented floral artist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She did a floral arrangement for a dining room for me. She also did a floral arrangement for my kitchen.

CATEGORY florists

CUSTOM SILK FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR ALL AREAS OF THE HOME. CUSTOM SILK TREES/BUSHES/GREENERY. COMPLETE INTERIOR CHRISTMAS DECORATING INCLUDING TREES, BANISTERS, MANTLES & CENTERPIECES. COMPLETE IN-HOME CONSULTATION FOR ALL CUSTOM PIECES.