Ideal Garage Solutions LLC

A 97 Reviews

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since April 2011

2508 Pontiac Drive

West Harrison, IN 47060

Leader in the Greater Cincinnati area Family-owned and operated Experts in garage organization/storage & floor coatings Free in-home consultation Fast durable floor coating system capable of being completed in one day and you can walk on it the following day Customized storage solutions to meet your targeted needs Top of the line warranties Members of the Home Builders Association & National Association for Professional Organizers...

epoxy flooring (89)home and garage organizing (25)cabinet making (13)concrete repair (10)flooring (8)garage door repair and installation (2)

12/20/2020

Ideal Garage Solutions did a fantastic job coating and sealing my garage floor. Service was great, professional and the guys doing the work were on time, thorough and efficient. The sales contact Brad was also great, understood what I was looking for, gave me options and did not pressure me for decisions so I appreciated that. Overall I recommend their service to anyone looking to invest and add v...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coating and sealed garage floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2020

Photo for Ideal Garage Solutions LLC - 2508 Pontiac Drive, West Harrison, IN - 39095833

12/11/2020

While having our new home built, we shopped around to have the garage floor coated and knew we didn't want regular epoxy. The online reviews for Ideal Garage Solutions pointed us in their direction. Everyone from Brad to Brian and the rest of the instal team are responsive, friendly and take pride in their work. We are so pleased with how the garage floor turned out and have already recommended Id...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Floor Coating

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2020

Photo for Ideal Garage Solutions LLC - 2508 Pontiac Drive, West Harrison, IN - 39079245

11/25/2020

Ideal garage solutions did a great job on my garage floor. It looks totally awesome. The two individuals who completed the work were very professional and conscientious. I couldn’t be more happier with the finished product. Thank you ideal garage solutions. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage floor coating

CATEGORY custom cabinets,epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

Photo for Ideal Garage Solutions LLC - 2508 Pontiac Drive, West Harrison, IN - 39048091

11/17/2020

Ideal Garage was amazing to work with! Brad and Austin were extremely responsive, and worked with my wife and I to design an incredible new space. The floor is fantastic now, and all the wall slat storage, overhead storage, and cabinets ensure that I do not need to have anything on the ground laying around ever again. I love the bike accessories that allow me to wall mount my 4 bikes, and swivel t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete overhaul of my 3 car garage, inclusive of flooring, painting, cabinetry, and storage solutions.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,flooring,home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

11/04/2020

Ideal Garage Solutions did a great job! From the initial meeting to the design and completion of the job, their team was professional, courteous, and reliable. We love our new floor and the storage solutions and cabinets that we had installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Floor coating and storage solutions/workbench.

CATEGORY home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

10/24/2020

Ideal Garage Solutions did a fabulous job. They transformed my heavily pitted and ugly concrete floor into a beautiful and durable surface. The cabinets are high quality and look very nice. Their crews were polite, professional and cleaned up after themselves. The workmanship on both tasks was impeccable. The only negatives were that there was a significant delay between ordering and receiving the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coating garage floor and installing storage cabinets

CATEGORY custom cabinets,home & garage organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

Photo for Ideal Garage Solutions LLC - 2508 Pontiac Drive, West Harrison, IN - 38974461

02/01/2020

This team was outstanding. They quickly arrived at our home to tell us about the service/products and immediately gave us a reasonable estimate. They then quickly made an appointment to work on our floor. We have a three car garage and they completed all work within one day. The floor looks outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted Our Garage Floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

11/10/2019

Chuck and team were great! It only took a day and they were able to completely finish the job. The garage floor looks awesome and they were able to fix the crappy job Fischer Homes did on the original install.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hard Coat Floor and Slat Wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

Photo for Ideal Garage Solutions LLC - 2508 Pontiac Drive, West Harrison, IN - 38225558

10/28/2019

The finish is beautiful. Installation complete in one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage floor finishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

10/22/2019

Fantastic result. Cabinets are the highest quality and great appearance. Cabinets are wall mounted which (a) makes cleaning the garage easier and (b) looks great. Slatwall quality and fixtures are sturdy. Both are much higher quality than big box store materials. Installation crew was great. Very neat work and everything was cleaned up on completion. Bottom line-I got my garage back. I have space ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had cabinets and slatwall installed.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

Complete Garage Enhancement Services Brighten up the floor with our durable garage flooring coatings Gain additional space with our space saving and attractive cabinets Storage solutions including overhead storage & wall organizing systems.