Southlane Veterinary Hospital

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since October 2006

NA Rated | 7 Reviews

We are a companion animal hospital seeing dog, cat, and equine patients. We currently have 3 staff veterinarians and a professional support staff of 10 employees. We emphasize providing comprehensive health care services to pets, with personalized attention to their owner's needs. Conventional medical and surgical services are offered, along with advanced imaging, orthopedic surgery, rehabilitation care, acupuncture, chiropractic care, and holistic therapy. ...

11/19/2015

I would give them an A for everything. They're good people. We've been with them for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my dogs to Southlane Veterinary for shots and stuff like that.

10/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is the only veterinary clinic we will use anymore. The doctors and staff are wonderful. Our first experience there was about 6 years ago when our vet at the time referred us to Dr. Keeley to perform cruciate ligament surgery on our older dog, giving him back the active life he was able to enjoy for another couple of years until he passed away. We were so impressed with the care he received that Dr. Keeley is now our regular veterinarian.

12/06/2013

He is making a slow and |steady recovery from treatment gone bad down at Purdue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our dog is being treated for a lame rear leg.

05/16/2012

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wish Dr. Rachael Jones could be MY doctor -- she is an amazing person and an unparalleled vet who mixes traditional and holistic treatments, and gives a level of attention to your pet that will blow you away. I have been to several other vets in Michiana and Chicago, even a few that are highly rated on Angie's List, but I feel like Southlane is unquestionably the best around. Plus, they price services very reasonably and offer acupuncture and other treatments that are pretty darn hard to find (and they work! Happy cats will show you!) My 18 year old cat, who died last summer, lived an extra three years thanks to their care (Dr. Jones revived him from a really bad reaction to his vaccines). And I felt like every time I took my cat in I learned something from her, not only about feline medicine but about health in general. I drove 50 minutes each way to get him to her and it was worth it. Dr. Jones and the crew at Southlane deserve the highest rating, and your pets deserve their amazing care.

07/14/2011

na

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought my new kitten to Southlane and was impressed with the service. Dr Christopher Keeley is very professional. and very gentle. The office is a little on the dated side, but I am more concerned with the care my kitten receives. All in all, a good experience.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Routine preventative health care, professional dog & cat grooming, house calls, imaging services (ultrasound and endoscopy), dentistry, orthopedic surgery (fracture repair, TTA cruciate repair),acupuncture, chiropractic care, holistic therapies (Chinese herbal therapies), and telemedicine.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Similar businesses in your area...