Armour Construction LLC

A 8 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since March 2012

208 Washington St

Valparaiso, IN 46383

Armour Construction is an interior and exterior remodeling company offering unmatched expertise and passion to our Northern Indiana clients. Built on a solid foundation of quality, dedication and communication, Armour sets itself apart through exacting project management and meticulous attention to detail and customer specifications....

roofing (7)siding (3)gutter installation (1)tile installation (1)

02/18/2020

Armour Construction did a great job putting a new roof on our home. They literally took care of everything. A process that normally is a pain was very easy due to the professionalism and thoughtfulness of the people I dealt with at Armour Construction. Not to mention their work was great, quick and they did a excellence job cleaning up after themselves. I would definitely recommend them to anyone ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

02/18/2020

I had a leak in my master bedroom early June, and called Armour Construction to come out and take a look at my roof because of their great ratings with BBB. They came out the next day and told me that they could repair it along with the entire roof. They started a week later and the job was done in 1 day. I was extremely happy with the professionalism they had with me and how quickly they were abl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

02/07/2020

Great! They are the best at James Hardy cement siding!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New siding

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

02/05/2020

It was a great experience from start to finish. The team was very punctual and up front. I felt very comfortable asking questions and was given honest, straight forward answers. The crew doing the work was very efficient and finish the whole project in one day. Inspector approved of the work and said it looked great. I will be highly recommending to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]!

08/05/2017

Dan came out on July 11th to look at the job and said he would email me a written estimate soon. On July 20th, 9 days later, I emailed Dan to ask him for the estimate, which we hadn't yet received. He replied, "Yes, I am sorry for the delay. I will have an estimate emailed back tomorrow for you." It never arrived, so a week later, on July 27th, I asked for the estimate once more. His reply was, "Y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed some window trim on a dormer and a cedar shake replaced. The primary job was for the rotting cedar window trim to be replaced.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2017

10/15/2016

It went perfectly. They came when he said they would, worked steady and quickly, cleaned up the yard and were gone in one day. Removed and replaced two tv antennas and cleaned my gutters! I will use them for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof on house and garage.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2016

10/27/2015

Chris from Armour was prompt and attentive.  He seemed knowledgeable and confident in the ability of his crew to complete the job correctly.  Valentine (crew leader) was responsive and willing to accommodate my requests.  I'm considering using them to install a new roof in the spring!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new vinyl siding to my home.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2015

06/03/2014

Chris and his team are awesome. Very knowledgable, prompt, responsive and professional. I've highly refer them to anyone who is looking for a new roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2014

Roof installation; Shingle installation, asphalt roofing, tear-off and re-roofs, flat roofing, vinyl siding, cedar siding, hardie board siding, aluminum gutters, soffit & fascia systems, stamped concrete patios, stamped concrete driveways & garage foundations.

Roofing repairs; siding repairs