Valley Group

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since September 2016

A Rated | 1 Review

We are an independent insurance agency, working with multiple companies so that we can find just the right coverage at the right price....

Jag Tax Management

135  REVIEWS
Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Award 2019

09/13/2016

I am more than happy with the Valley Group office.  They are very pleasant to deal with.  They seem to really care about their customers.  They worked hard to find me the best price on my home, auto, and health insurance.  I also use them for my tax prep.  It's a family owned office and they treat you like family, too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Updated my homeowner's insurance policy to reflect replace my roof.

CATEGORY insurance companies

We offer insurance for all of life including auto, home, renters, mobile home, commercial, worker's comp, rv, boat, motorcycle, life, and health. We can even offer short term special event polices.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available