The Crown Electric Inc.

Angie's List since February 2009

Since 1977 Crown Electric Inc has provided a valuable service at a fair price with no hidden fees or up charges...

Team Tech

17  REVIEWS
Team Tech

Full-Service electrical and low-voltage technology contractor. Our trained and professional electricians will help with any of your projects large or small. Our management team is focused on your complete satisfaction. From fire alarm and fiber optic installation to new electrical service and panel upgrades we have you covered.

Award 2019

02/17/2015

It was perfect and they were done in a short period of time. We have actually used them twice. They are prompt and professional. What stands out the most is their punctuality and knowledge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used The Crown Electrical for electrical services. The last time was for some minor work. They moved an outlet and fixed some lights.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

06/02/2014

They had it done on time and everything was cleaned up. We weren't sure on the price because we've never had anything that extensive done. We don't know if the price was fair or reasonable. They got the work done in a couple of days so it wasn't drawn out. We haven't had any problems since. We called them and had everything done in a very short period of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Crown Electric to rewire a house before we moved in.

10/16/2013

They first gave us a quote and were able to schedule the work quickly. They were efficient and very professional and we are very happy with their work. We will definately use them again and recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Crown Electric redo the electrical in our kitchen and put the kitchen onto its own breaker.

03/20/2012

I have a home warranty, and Crown said they don't usually work with home warranties, but they made an exception. They were wonderful when they came, and I was very happy with their work. They also quoted some additional work which I thought was very reasonable. I will definitely call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Crown Electric last year to repair and replace an outlet. They also did some additional rewiring.

02/27/2012

They keep giving me the run around. They haven't come to help me. They keep saying they will call or send somebody else. They did show up randomly when I have not been home. I told them what the problem was. We just have very high ceiling that goes up to the second story and we can't change it ourselves as we don't have a ladder that tall. The person finally showed up and said they will have to ch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested Crown Electric Inc., to come in change my cam light.

CATEGORY electrician

no electrical problems to small or large for any application

no Exclusions