American Animal Control

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since February 2010

B Rated | 25 Reviews

American Animal Control is northern Indiana and southern Michigan's fastest growing and most referred nuisance wildlife removal company. We specialize in humane removal and exclusion of all nuisance wildlife. We strive to not only solve the animal problem at hand, but also make sure it will never happen again in the future, all while offering an affordable service that exceeds all expectations of professionalism. Animal removal services include raccoons, bats, skunks, squirrels, moles, squirrels, groundhogs, birds, snakes, opossums, etc. Additional DBA - American Animal Control® LLC ....

USA Insulation North Central Indiana

We are a high end insulation installer that uses our one of a kind patented products to save you money on your heating bills and keep you comfortable in your house

Offers by USA Insulation North Central Indiana on Angie's List

03/01/2017

I really appreciate the help I have received from American Animal Control. My biggest mistake was not hiring them from the beginning!! I highly recommend this company. They are professional and knowledgeable. I also appreciate being treated with kindness and respect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired American Animal Control to do a bat inspection at my mother's home. They sent out their licensed technician, Jack Searles, who was very thorough and trustworthy. He found four to six possible bat entrances, and was willing to give me a detailed report of where they were located (unlike the first company I hired).

D

01/21/2017

Basically, I thought we had squirrels in the house and they gave me a price of  $259 to come out and do an inspection and attach traps to the side of the house and come out and monitor them over so many days, and it turned out just to be mice, but the price was still the same. Even though they had a lot less work that they had to do. So what I thought I was paying for turned out not to be necessar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

CATEGORY pest control

C

11/21/2016

Bat valve was installed in September. Was to be removed 2 weeks later. Still waiting for valve to be removed and area to be sealed up - 2 months later. Have been in contact with the company multiple times. They set up a day to come out and finish the job, but then they don't show up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bat removal from the attic.

D

10/31/2016

Well it took 3 calls to get them out, then anytime I needed them to come back out it has been a 3 week time period. Very poor service, no follow up, job not done, complete waste of money

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Problem with moled

01/05/2016

Tony was excellent. Really knew his craft. Helped a ton with our issue. Sincerely appreciate his professionalism, punctuality, and thoroughness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent control, entry point remediation.

CATEGORY animal removal

Residential & commercial animal, pest control, inspections, entrance prevention, waste removal, roofing, siding, gutter guards, foundation repair, insulation replacement, deck & shed barriers, chimney caps, attic & dryer vent covers.

MasterCard, Visa, Check