Owen Valley Flooring Inc

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since April 2012

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

Cost is determined by the job....

Top Notch Tile Inc

53  REVIEWS
Top Notch Tile Inc

Father & Son Business; My son and I have been installing tile for 33 years. All work is performed by myself and my team. Our level of work is premium quality. We are on time clean, neat and respect our customers property. We have several letters of satisfaction from our customers.We are currently setting up our website so you can see our work with a forum of satisfied customers. Top Notch Tile Inc. is recognized by the state of Indiana as a DBA by Todd Rokita. $25 per estimate, can be credited toward installation. Additional Service Areas: Hendricks, Johnson, & Marion Counties. Secondary Number: 812-829-7986. Check our Facebook page for more pictures!

Award 2019

05/23/2015

They were excellent. I felt they were honest. I felt they gave me a fair price. They came to my house and discussed different carpets and they said that they had remnants that were big enough to do the rooms that I wanted done and that saved me some money. I thought they were very responsible. They've been great. They quality is great. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed two rooms with carpet.

CATEGORY carpet installation

03/16/2014

the owner and his wife came out to measure the room and arranged for the installation. over and above excellent service and quality of product

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a remnant

CATEGORY carpet installation

03/01/2014

Great.  Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They showed up when they were supposed to only I had just found out that I had to be in the office that day. I was more than a little nervous to leave my house open to strangers. I checked on them at lunch and they were doing a beautiful job. When I got home from work, they had moved my furniture back into the rooms & cleaned up after themselves.

CATEGORY flooring

03/13/2013

They were more reasonable than everybody else and did a good work. They were easy to work with and they stood by their installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Owen Valley Flooring Inc for wood flooring and carpet.

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring

04/24/2012

The work had to go forward in stages and they accommodated our scheduling needs. The project also had a major interruption when the vinyl installer discovered that we needed to make a major repair before the work could be completed. Through all the starts and stops, they were courteous and accommodating. A pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped us select ceramic tile, vinyl flooring, and carpeting within our target budget and provided very capable installers.

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring

Carpet, hardwood, laminate flooring, tile, countertops & stone.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available