Your Handyman-Jeff Ashcraft

Award 2019

P.O. Box 241135

SPEEDWAY, IN 46224

Award winning....

handyman (222)door (53)electrical (45)lighting (29)woodworking (24)plumbing (24)drywall repair (17)ceiling fan installation (14)home remodeling (14)screen repair (10)interior painting (9)siding (8)

10/27/2020

The workers did a great job. My siding and my shed look brand new. I'm very pleased with the work that was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash siding on house, replace rotten boards on shed and paint shed.

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

10/16/2020

Jeff was very responsive and considerate. He and his partner repaired the door hinge as requested and even took the time to repair another door while they were here. I've given him a list of other things to do, and he'll send me an estimate for that work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two doors repaired.

CATEGORY appliance repair,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

07/29/2020

Jeff and crew were great! While it might take a little time to get into their schedule - it was well worth the wait! Would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair front porch and exterior painting

CATEGORY decks,screen repair,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

02/24/2020

Jeff does great work! I've got several rental properties and he will be my go-to service provider. Jeff responded very quickly to my initial inquiry. I had a toilet leak that damaged the subfloor. We set up a time to look at the bathroom. He was able to diagnose the problem quickly, and I got an estimate within an hour. We set up a time to do the work. Jeff and his crew knocked it out in a few hou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet Leak and Bathroom Flooring Repair and Replacement

CATEGORY flooring,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

Photo for Your Handyman-Jeff Ashcraft - P.O. Box 241135, SPEEDWAY, IN - 38406054

08/20/2019

Excellent! Great guys. Great work. Very professional. I am very satisfied with all of the jobs they did. They even went over and above on a couple of the items. And they cleaned up after themselves very well. I will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting exterior wood trim, and about 10 other various handyman-type jobs.

CATEGORY handyman service,screen repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

08/08/2019

Great! Jeff, Rob and his crew are wonderful! They are friendly, trustworthy, and extremely skilled! He has even talked me through changing an electrical switch while driving to FL!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeff has remolded by bathrooms, fixed plumbing, laid LVT.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,glass repair,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

07/20/2019

It went very well. I had Jeff and his crew do some work for me a couple years ago. They were so good that I waited a couple months to have them come back. I live in a 100 year old house. The upstairs air conditioner had leaked and damaged the wall and window sill. They rebuilt and made it look new. Downstairs my kitchen light in a drop ceiling had stopped working. Jeff suggested LED lights, and he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 3 jobs, a wall repair, kitchen lights, and installation of two window air conditioners.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

Photo for Your Handyman-Jeff Ashcraft - P.O. Box 241135, SPEEDWAY, IN - 37995271

07/18/2019

We needed our stairway repaired and carpeted. Also, our deck needed some repairs and repainted. That is when we found Jeff on Angie's list. Jeff and his crew are very professional and hard-working. They listen to your concerns and find the best solution for the job. We are totally satisfied with the quality of work that they provided. The cost of their labor is also very reasonable. We highly reco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stairway and deck repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

07/16/2019

Jeff and his crew fixed work that was done improperly by another company. Quick, efficient, professional. I will definitely use their service again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

12/29/2018

Good guy...good work ethics...I'm keeping his number...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman work

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2018

We are a one stop company for most home repair items. We preform well in areas of electrical, plumbing, painting, tile flooring, roof repairs, siding, replacing Windows and doors, crawl space work, lights, window well repairs, selling punch list items and many, many more items.