Reliable Roofing & Construction

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

423 S Michigan St

South Bend, IN 46601

Reliable Roofing & Construction is a success driven company based out of the beautiful city of South Bend, IN. Our goal is to provide the best possible service and highest quality materials to protect your home, family and business. We are Insured, bonded, and have all the proper qualifications and exceed in training and education. We offer free estimates and are always happy to answer any questions at any point of the process. look us up on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and don't forget to stop into our website at Reliableroofingonline.com...

roofing (47)drywall repair (10)interior painting (7)flooring (6)plumber (5)home remodeling (4)home remodeling (4)electrician (4)tile installation (4)window replacement (3)siding (1)hvac repair (1)

06/24/2020

Very happy with Reliable Roofing and the work that they completed on my home. Originally, I had 3 different estimates done and decided to go with them not only because of their pricing, but also because of their persistence and ability to follow up quickly. I needed a full roof replacement right away and within 2 days, the work began. They started early every morning that they were there, and on s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full roof replacement and fascia/ soffit repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

07/30/2019

An overall great experience throughout the whole process. Abraham was very helpful and emailed me a list with pros and cons of each different type of roof I requested quotes for. His guys came out here and absolutely worked their tails off! Super affordable and efficient!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A roof on my added garage as well as coating for the floor.

CATEGORY flooring,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2019

01/23/2019

The bathroom is great! The team at Reliable Roofing did a great job. They completely remodeled the entire bathroom new. They were flexible and worked with all my questions and needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2019

Photo for Reliable Roofing & Construction - 423 S Michigan St, South Bend, IN - 37673110

12/20/2018

We had a great experience with Reliable Roofing and Construction. They came in lowest over four estimates, used the highest quality products and finished ahead of schedule. We wanted a specific color shingle to harmonize with our pumpkin-colored brick home. Abraham and his crew met that challenge, made great suggestions, and the result is beautiful. They also improved the vents so that they are le...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Tear Off and Replacement, Garage and House

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

Photo for Reliable Roofing & Construction - 423 S Michigan St, South Bend, IN - 37620534

10/25/2018

Very good, I will use them again when the needed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rubber roof on a awing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

10/03/2018

Ryan was prompt and professional. I ultimately hired another company but it was a hard decision because their quotes were comparable. I hired the other company based on a relative's recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ryan came out and gave me a quote to replace my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

08/06/2018

I have waited over a year to add my review because I wanted to see if the roof job went well and would hold. I still had a small leak over my back porch after the roof job was done but Abraham fixed that on a second trip out. Overall, his crew did a good job and the roof has not leaked in one year. His price was fair and he held to his initial quote. I would hire his firm again,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing a two-story apratment

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2017

07/20/2018

Very fast and professional job done. I had them come out to caulk and seal some vents and our chimney.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair on roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2018

06/13/2018

Left multiple messages with company but never received a response. Another (and last) Angie's list failure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

I apologize for delayed response. I was out of state for my wedding and phone systems did not transfer properly. We would be happy to offer a discount on any future projects for the inconvenience. Feel free to call us at any time if you would still be interested in an estimate. Thank you

05/30/2018

I had a roof repair done by Reliable Roofing and Construction. My roof had a huge hole due to raccoons and the guys fixed it up real nice. They did it quickly, they're cool guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2018

Thank you for choosing Reliable!

Roofing Installation & Repair, Gaco Western Certified, IKO Certified, Certainteed Certified, Gutters, Ceramic Tile, Home Remodeling, Renovation, Building, Flooring & Additions.

We are able to help with any construction project, from a tiny repair up to a full build from ground up.

Check, Visa, PayPal