All Temp Heating & Cooling

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20190726

3016 Mishawaka Ave

South Bend, IN 46615

Full service heating and air conditioning company with 21 years experience. Fully licensed, bonded and insured. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau....

hvac repair (83)water heater repair and installation (3)air duct cleaning (1)

04/27/2019

Kirk and Ian were prompt, professional and efficient checking out our new system. We are so thankful we went with All Temp for our new HVAC. Service is fantastic and our heating bills have been reduced. We highly recommend All Temp.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Free service check of new AC.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2019

02/05/2019

We were very pleased with Mike and his team. All Temp was the 5th estimate I had received and they came in literally thousand's less than the other companies. The price was very reasonable and within our budget. Very honest and didn't try to upsell us to the most expensive product he had. I liked that he'll come back to check up on the furnace again to make sure every thing is functioning correctl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2019

11/14/2018

The first to respond to my quote request. Showed up on time. Very friendly, professional and efficient. Was able to work with us on price, answered every question, explained everything in detail. The quality of product and service is very exceptional. We are extremely happy and satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace, Humidifier and Air Conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

05/25/2018

Wonderful! Professional, knowledgeable and conscientious service from Mike. We could not be more pleased and highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace and Air.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

11/29/2017

They responded quickly. The Tech proceeded to clean something before he diagnosed problem. Issue was bad pressure switch. Part was under warranty, but I was charged $25 for apparently all the hassle it was going to be turn in the broken part. I don't think most companies do this, but I called and this is in fact the policy for this company. I would have given the tech an "A" on professionalism, bu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace quit working. Issue was bad pressure switch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2017

Hello, Sorry to hear that we didn't exceed your expectations on the service call to repair your furnace. The furnace is approximately 7yrs old. We were not the original installing contractor of the furnace, however when we came to fix it we did have the correct OEM part needed on the truck and was able to make the repair in one visit. The total bill was $135..... That seems to be a fair deal. The ...

10/25/2017

They were prompt and professional and answered all our questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced furnace and replaced induction motor

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

10/16/2017

All Temp was very responsive. Kirk came out first thing in them morning as requested, found the problem, purchased the replacement part and installed it all within our tight time frame. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace part of motor in the furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2017

07/20/2017

The serviceman from All Temp was friendly, respectful and knowledgeable. He performed only the necessary service and worked efficiently and effectively. My only complaint is that despite calling 5 days in advance of the service, I was still given an 8 hour window, rather than being able to schedule an appointment. This can be difficult for someone like myself who lives alone and works full time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioner freon refilled.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2017

04/11/2017

Everything was great. They showed up on time, installed the furnace and a/c, and they cleaned up. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace and a/c

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2016

12/27/2016

On time, professional, friendly, thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall furnace check. I have Mike or Kirk tune my AC and Furnace every year. Mike installed them several years ago and he did a great job then and he continues to keep them running great.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2016

Repair & installation of heating & cooling equipment. Maintenance agreements. Water heater installation. Custom duct work. Gas pipe installation.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover